Samsung Electro-Mechanics Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samsung Electro-Mechanics

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electro-Mechanics (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

after an initial phone and 1:1 pre interview, final interview was verbally promised within 2weeks. They dragged on for two months with very little communication for the final interview.

Engineering Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electro-Mechanics in August 2011.

Interview

Applied online because I thought it was a good fit and ended up getting phone interview a few weeks later. Then a face to face was set up. It was a group panel of interviewers for about a hour. An offer was made within a week.

Power IC Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electro-Mechanics in April 2011.

Interview

Not quite tough

Interview Questions

• Could you finish the whole power system in 6 months?   1 Answer
    • When will you join us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwŏn, Kyonggi (South Korea)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electro-Mechanics (Suwŏn, Kyonggi (South Korea)) in January 2011.

Interview

HR interview, and technical interview. Have a interview with HR people 3 or 4 and presentation to senior engineers. In my case, I talked my reseach I studied. In the HR interveiw, they asked me about my strength point and weak point. They said the leadership is very important in this company, and asked the experience or example about my leadership.