Samsung Electronics America Interview Questions

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Samsung Electronics America in December 2013.

first round is phone interview, technical questions
    second round is skype interview with department boss, general questions

Interview Questions
    • not hard at all. In my own feelings, kind of too easy.   Answer Question

conflict of interests.

Samsung Experience Consultant Interview

the hiring process was not as efficient as I would have thought. But through a couple hiccups I was able to get all my information submitted to the correct place is. The problem is there are no local offices unless you live in Korea or Texas. the interview itself consisted of two over the phone interviews and both were very easy and not intimidating.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to relate to any superhero who would it be, why, and how would that apply to your position.   View Answer
    negotiation itself wasn't very necessary. The starting pay was good and the hours for me were great.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Samsung Electronics America.

I was led to samsung by a recruiter. Felt as though they had already made up their mind by the time I came in for the interviewer. The person supposed to be interviewing me was not there; only a couple young girls. They were very nice.

RF Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Samsung Electronics America.

Phone interview: go through the CV lines by lines in details. Be prepared with every word written in your CV.

Interview Questions
    • Some technical questions about radiation polarization.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Samsung Electronics America.

The pre-face to face interview included a basic initial call with the recruiter followed by a Skype call with the head of HR. I then traveled to Dallas for 90 minutes of face to face with 4 other people. The face to face was a bit strange in so far as nearly everyone wanted to make sure I understood that Samsung was a difficult place to work. One interviewer ever told me he hated his job. It then took them 4 months to reimburse me for the travel and even then it was only partial due to their policies.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any atypical questions. Mainly asking about past projects or ways a certain area of challenge was overcome relative to the role.   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Samsung Electronics America in August 2013.

Very straight-forward. Submitted resume, SEA was interested and the temp agency scheduled an interview. I found out within three or four days that I had been hired on temporarily.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything too difficult about the interview. The manager asked about my experience and how it could be applied to the position. I had no SAP experience and the manager didn't seem too concerned.   Answer Question

New Exp Store Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Samsung Electronics America in July 2013.

went thru a phone interview appox 20min. Then a one on one video Skype interview 15 mins. again another video Skype interview with promises to be contacted the following monday or tues, this was on a thursday. By the next thursday, I was still not contacted and left in limbo for another weekend of possible job hunting on hold as after three interviews and references to good things, I was hoping to hear good news only to not be contacted as promised.

Interview Questions
    • None, I had the experience and knowledge to greatly increase their product awareness and sales. I feel all questions were answered in a professional manner.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Samsung Electronics America.

I had a phone interview, which was like a little bit unofficial. The interviewer was so friendly and kind. He asked some questions based on my CV. It is about my researches now and in the past. I briefly explained them.

Interview Questions

I have to decline it because of my visa problem.

Senior Manager Consumer Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

interviewed at Samsung Electronics America in June 2013.

HR was first round on phone then in person. They are looking for a lot of technical and management experience for the position. It was more like a director position.

Interview Questions
    • How many people have you managed? It was easy to answer as I had managed groups of individuals through-out career, they were looking for someone who had much more experience versus expecatations.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgefield Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgefield Park, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Samsung Electronics America in June 2013.

Good process,
     Great assesment tools.
    Time it took was not long.
    Quick decisions, great insight into the job and culture.
    Interviewers were right on time
    Many rounds of interviews