Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Samsung Electronics America
- Intern (6)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Field Sales Manager (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Director (2)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (2)
- Logistics Coordinator (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Finance (2)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Field Marketing Manager (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Recruiting Coordinator (1)
- Research Engineer (1)
- Research Intern (1)
- Training Manager (1)
- Administrative Assistance (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- SCM Analyst (1)
- Sales Specialist (1)
- Credit Manager (1)
- Counsel (1)
- Packaging Engineer (1)
- District Manager (1)
- Accepted Offer
Basic interview process. Started the interview asking me basic marketing questions. Was interviewed by 2 managers. Asked me to define terms as well as what marketing means to me. To be honest I was not prepared with the marketing definitions, however I was able to get the their attention by explaining why I believe marketing was important and what I can give to this company.
- The most difficult questions were when i was asked to define marketing terms Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America.
Got to interview many people. Asked questions about projects experiences in resume. One question is what is the most successful project you did and what is the most unsuccessful one? and some other questions like why choosing Samsung
- What do you think is the Samsung's next 5 year outlook Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America.
After HR recruiter contacted me, I had an interview with department head and other managers. Interview process was not bad but I was in hurry to relocate since HR gave me a notice very late.
- Describe the LTE technology. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.
Panel interview, basic questions. Dry, unfriendly atmosphere, but low-key and low pressure. Felt like interview was not actually a very important or crucial part of the hiring process. Hiring decision appeared to have little regard for current position's accomplishments and instead focused very heavily on level of personal relationship with current supervisor.
- If you were a cartoon character, what would you be? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
It was very simple, I came at a time where they really needed someone with my qualifications. I was basically hired through my resume and most of the interview process came with them telling me what the job entails and when I could start.
- What campaign did I find the most success with and why? Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America.
Typical Interview Process, took about an hour, many situational questions. It's possible that you could be interviewed by multiple managers, they ask similar questions but with their specific twist. They place you in a small, modern room with only a table and two chairs.
- What can you do for Samsung? Why should we hire you? Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted Offer
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America.
Got in through temporary agency and the interview was fast and quick. One of the manager gave the final approval. As for the interview, there was nothing much asked. It took one day for everything to be processed and finalized to start working. But they do not give decent training so that you could better aid the angry customers waiting to be directed to the correct department. what a shame.
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America.
I applied it online through a staffing agency. There was only one interview which was over the phone. The process took not more than five days. The process was pretty smooth.
- Nothing unexpected. basic questions related to 3G network archicture and network elements. SIP protocol, and basic networking. Answer Question
Helpful (2)No Offer
Phone screen from recruiter. Asked about current job and pasted on to insight interview. On sight interview was odd. One of the interviewers answered a phone call during the interview.
- All questions were simple and straight forward. They acted like the are the only ones working long hours. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America in April 2014.
Legal team has many talented people and it was apparent that they are making an effort to be inclusive and forward-thinking in building their team. The team seemed to be made of hard working folks but collegial and very proud of the corporate culture and growth and direction of the company.
- What do you see yourself doing in 5 years and 10 years from now? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review
See What Samsung Electronics America Employees Are Saying
4 people found this helpful
Pros: “They pay people with less than 10 years experience VP salaries, and let you demote people with twice as much experience as you. That is da best!”“They pay people with less than 10 years experience VP salaries, and let you demote people with twice as much experience as you. That is da best!” – Full Review