Samsung Electronics America

www.samsung.com

Samsung Electronics America Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Samsung Electronics America in December 2009.

Phone interview w/HR was very general as it usually is with HR. However, I was concerned that every concern I had read about regarding the company was met w/the pc response. e.g. "I have heard that 1 of the challenges with working at Samsung is...." with the response something to the effect of "Oh no, we are not like that" without much clarity.
In person interview was okay. Your run of the mill questions about why you want to work there, former job responsibilities, accomplished projects, graduate school experience, what you have heard about Samsung and how it compares to your current experience.
I appreciate that they took the time to be transparent about the position, company, and concerns.

Interview Questions
  • What does Samsung bring to the table that makes you want to come here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics America

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Samsung Electronics America in December 2008.

The initial interview was the typical HR screening interview. This was conducted via telephone and lasted less than an hour. After passing the HR gatekeeper I was scheduled to interview with a group panel that included the hiring VP, HR, and Korean Dispatchers. After successfully passing that interview I then was schedule to meet with the VP of sales in one on one interview. This was followed by a final interview with the Korean President of the division. Within one week I received an offer from the company. Don't underestimate the power and influence in the decision that the Korean dispatcher have. They will tell you that they don't.

Interview Questions
    • What would be your 90 day plan if you were in this position?   Answer Question
    • How do feel about working for a Korean company?   View Answer
    The company was somewhat flexible in negotiating the base salary. You can get them to raise their offer.