Samsung Electronics America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Samsung Electronics America in January 2009.

Interview Details – Exceptionally drawn out process. Having interviewed for several positions at Samsung, I found the company tends to be indecisive and generally slow. Multiple teams waxed about how desperately they needed to hire someone to help with the workload, but then they would take weeks or sometimes over a month between interview steps.

My interviews focused on explaining my work experience and my reasons for seeing this particular job at this particular company. Interviewers were easy going and most kept their reactions close to their chest.

Interview Question – What is the biggest risk you ever took, in personal or professional life?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Montevideo (Uruguay)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Samsung Electronics America in August 2012.

Interview Details – 4 interviews in total, with external head hunter.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very quick, my expectations were in te salary range the company was paying.

Worked for Samsung Electronics America? Contribute to the Community!