Samsung Electronics America Product Manager Interview Questions

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

Exceptionally drawn out process. Having interviewed for several positions at Samsung, I found the company tends to be indecisive and generally slow. Multiple teams waxed about how desperately they needed to hire someone to help with the workload, but then they would take weeks or sometimes over a month between interview steps. My interviews focused on explaining my work experience and my reasons for seeing this particular job at this particular company. Interviewers were easy going and most kept their reactions close to their chest.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest risk you ever took, in personal or professional life?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Electronics America

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montevideo (Uruguay)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Electronics America (Montevideo (Uruguay)) in August 2012.

Interview

4 interviews in total, with external head hunter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick, my expectations were in te salary range the company was paying.