Samsung Electronics America
www.samsung.com Ridgefield Park, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Samsung Electronics America Interview Questions & Reviews in Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Samsung Electronics America in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was brought in by a personal connection, someone I worked with at another company, someone I respect a lot. I met with 3 people in recruiting including the Recruiting Manager. I took 3 hours out of my day and lost work time to interview for this contract recruiter role. I sent them each a follow-up email to thank them for the interview.

I never heard back. Not one word. The WORST candidate-care I have ever seen. For shame Samsung Electronics. Not only have you lost a potential Samsung customer forever, but you have managed to help create your own bad reputation for the candidate experience.

Interview Question – Each interviewer repeated the exact same questions. What's your process? What's the most difficult position you have ever tried to fill and why was it difficult? Some behavioral questions, but overall unoriginal and repeat, repeat, repeat.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Specialist Interview

Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Samsung Electronics America in August 2008.

Interview Details – They asked simple questions about my education, accounting, and the type of work that I would be working on.

Interview Question – They vquestioned me on what I was looking for in pay after being told by the recruiter the amount was less than what I was looking for.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Samsung Electronics America in January 2009.

Interview Details – Exceptionally drawn out process. Having interviewed for several positions at Samsung, I found the company tends to be indecisive and generally slow. Multiple teams waxed about how desperately they needed to hire someone to help with the workload, but then they would take weeks or sometimes over a month between interview steps.

My interviews focused on explaining my work experience and my reasons for seeing this particular job at this particular company. Interviewers were easy going and most kept their reactions close to their chest.

Interview Question – What is the biggest risk you ever took, in personal or professional life?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Samsung Electronics America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Samsung Electronics America interview questions and advice in Ridgefield Park, Bergen, NJ. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Samsung Electronics America employees and interview candidates.