Samsung Electronics America Training Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Samsung Electronics America in September 2011.

Applied @ Samsung online, contacted by recruiter for phone interview within 1 week then scheduled for personal interview (along with two other candidates) with internal team within three days. Recruiter conducted an outstanding tour of the entire facility and shared history on the position and the Team conducting the interview. Very professional staff and impressive facility!

There was a lot of discussion about cultural differences between South Korean HQ Personnel and Samsung America Employees which I found a bit odd. Interview questions were basic "What if..." and "Give me an example of a time you had to deal with..." situational and personality questions. I spoke with the hiring Manager, one of her direct reports and a Manager of another area of the office. All discussions were casual and very positive. Salary range was excellent.

Though they were extremely complimentary of my background and my answers, I never heard from them again!

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled a difficult internal relationship in a past work environment?   View Answer