Samsung Electronics America

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Training Manager Interview

Simpsonville, SC

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Samsung Electronics America in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied @ Samsung online, contacted by recruiter for phone interview within 1 week then scheduled for personal interview (along with two other candidates) with internal team within three days. Recruiter conducted an outstanding tour of the entire facility and shared history on the position and the Team conducting the interview. Very professional staff and impressive facility!

There was a lot of discussion about cultural differences between South Korean HQ Personnel and Samsung America Employees which I found a bit odd. Interview questions were basic "What if..." and "Give me an example of a time you had to deal with..." situational and personality questions. I spoke with the hiring Manager, one of her direct reports and a Manager of another area of the office. All discussions were casual and very positive. Salary range was excellent.

Though they were extremely complimentary of my background and my answers, I never heard from them again!

Interview Question – How have you handled a difficult internal relationship in a past work environment?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Samsung Electronics America

Worked for Samsung Electronics America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Samsung Electronics America Training Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Samsung Electronics America employees and interview candidates.