I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Samsung Engineering.
Interview Details – Face-to-face interview with hiring manager and other managers.
Interview Question – Explain about a difficult time and how you overcame it. Answer Question
I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Samsung Engineering.
Interview Details – Very basic/typical interview questions
Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – If you have no previous experience, there is no room to negotiate.
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Samsung Engineering in July 2010.
Interview Details – Good procedure through HR and manpower agencies going through three rounds of interviews, It was really a good way to get hired, Average difficult questions were asked to me, Average difficult questions were asked to me,
Interview Question – Regarding development of plant layout Answer Question
Negotiation Details – 1 months
I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Samsung Engineering in February 2010.
Interview Details – SSAT test,
Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation phase
I interviewed at Samsung Engineering in September 2013.
Interview Details – I would like to share my experience for recruitmment of samsung engineering private ltd.
DATE OF VISIT-30 SEPT,2013
Chemical engineering, DCET
Criteria was cgpa of 7 and above
There were 2 rounds:
Written -25 technical questions and 50 aptitude questions
Some of technical questions which I remember
1. Find press difference in two limbs of differential manometer
2. Units of kinematic viscosity .1 stoke=1cm2/s’
3. Fig was given to identify the type of flow
4. To flow rate through an orifice in given dimensions
5. Material having max conductivity among the given options
6. Equipment for determining co2 conc.-orsat analysis
7. Combustion based easy numerical
8. Equipments for concentrationg sugar solution and to separate solid particles from slurry
9. Slope of feed line for saturated liquid in distillation
10. To find equivalent dia. For annular double pipe heat exchanger and this ques was an exception given in mcabe .
11. To write expression for lmtd for countercurrent flow
12. To write expression for fouling resistance
13. Why we use baffles –to increase turbulence
14. Why multi pass heat exchanger is used
15. What is sweetening of petroleum-removal of sulphur from of petroleum
16. Ques from thermodynamics from adiabatic expansion process
Aptitude comprised of two sections –aptitude test was GSAT
1. 4 sets of data interpretation were given –difficulty level was moderate
2. 5 easy ques from basic quant
3. 5 sets of logical reasoning ques –difficulty level was moderate
There was upper limit for cut off. Students who secured between given limits were selected for technical and HR interview. Expected cut off was 15-20 for technical written
Technical interview was easy and students were mainly asked ques from pumps ,heat exchangers and basic equations from fuid flow
HR interview was easy
Pkg-4.45 lac per annum ctc
One selected was selected .
Interview Question – there was upper and lower limit for cut off. Students who scored more than upper cut off were not selected. Answer Question
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Samsung Engineering in August 2013.
Interview Details – 1 aptitude, 1 technical mainly c, c++, 1 technical interview followed by HR . All rounds were elimination rounds
Interview Question – Memory Management. Explain in detail Answer Question
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Samsung Engineering.
Interview Details – 1) Exam : tests on your numeracy skills, analyzing skills etc
2) Interview : 1st part is PT interview, which is intended to examine your technical knowledge. You are given 3 sets of questions, and you have to choose one subject and prepare a presentation based on the topic. You will be given around 20 minutes to prepare. 2nd part is HR interview, which is pretty much the same as in other companies.
Interview Question – What determines the salaries of employees in your opinion? (experience, age, etc?) Answer Question
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Samsung Engineering.
Interview Details – Careers on website and overseas employment are been done through manpower agencies. The company even hires staff recommended by current working staff.
Interview Question – I didn't feel that there was any difficult question Answer Question
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –