Samsung Group

208 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Samsung Group in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was taking a phone interview for internship. Asked questions about projects experiences in resume. One question is what is the most successful project you did and what is the most unsuccessful one? and some other questions like why choosing Samsung and Java languages.

Interview Question – Ask me details of what project I think is most unsuccessful.   Answer Question

Field Sales Manager Interview

Field Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Samsung Group in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a corporate recruiter who stated that I would be contacted for a phone interview. That never happened and only after three emails did I embarrass the recruiter enough to get a response after suggesting that the posiiton was filled. If the recruiter was an example of the company culture, I would never work for Samsung and consider myself fortunate for not getting more involved. What a dissapointing JOKE!

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Samsung Group.

Interview Details – Applied in the college career fair, it took several weeks to get back to me. There are 2 rounds of phone interview, and coming after that is 1 onsite interview. It's located in south bay area. The interviews are not so difficult. One need to be very familiar with what's listed on the resume. Moreover, some basic programming questions and knowledge questions are also asked. The onsite process is long, so have a good sleep before it comes!

Interview Question – A search question which uses recursion   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Associate (Post MBA) At Strategy Group Interview

Associate (Post MBA) At Strategy Group
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Samsung Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on campus during the second year of my MBA program for the Associate position at the Strategy group in Seoul, South Korea. The first round was straightforward and focused mostly on fit. I was asked Why Samsung? Why this particular group, where I want to be after 2 years in the program (which Samsung group, why). The fit also focused on Korean culture, so applicants should read up on business culture in Korea, how it is different from the US, Europe and what kind of difficulties one might expect to encounter in settling down there. The second round consisted of a presentation and a case. Both were rather easy and consisted of very broad topics - again, in my opinion the succesfull applicants were mostly selected on fit and their interest in Korea.

Interview Question – How is Korean business culture different from the US, Europe?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Systems Engineer II
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Samsung Group in July 2011.

Interview Details – Very effecient.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for this campany?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

Interviewed at Samsung Group

Interview Details – During Ph.D, they supported the candidates with obligations.

Interview Question – Not at all. Investment to the potential students.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

Interviewed at Samsung Group

Interview Details – Company's annual undergrad recruiting process (Resume/CV -> 1st R interview -> 2nd R interview)

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager

Interviewed at Samsung Group

Interview Details – why samsung, careeer history, why did you leave your last job...

Interview Question – corporate culture, info about the company   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Samsung Group.

Interview Details – it is nice. It was great interview. most of it was behavioral question which was straight forward.

Intern Interview

Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Samsung Group in May 2013.

Interview Details – First you need to summit paper work

second you take a general test (SSAT)

Third you will be interviewed

You need to pass all these to get internship opportunity at samsung

Interview Question – Test is not based on your major.

It is more like IQ tests.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for internship.

Worked for Samsung Group? Contribute to the Community!