Samsung Group Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 24, 2014
211 interviews

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Samsung Group.

Contacted by recruiter, phone interview and then later called in for on site interview. Basic questions of past experiences and asked about my understanding of the job. The employers seemed to pretty straight forward

Interview Questions
    • Based on my schooling, why is samsung group appealing to you   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Samsung Group in May 2014.

I was taking a phone interview for internship. Asked questions about projects experiences in resume. One question is what is the most successful project you did and what is the most unsuccessful one? and some other questions like why choosing Samsung and Java languages.

Interview Questions
    • Ask me details of what project I think is most unsuccessful.   Answer Question

Field Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Samsung Group in April 2014.

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter who stated that I would be contacted for a phone interview. That never happened and only after three emails did I embarrass the recruiter enough to get a response after suggesting that the posiiton was filled. If the recruiter was an example of the company culture, I would never work for Samsung and consider myself fortunate for not getting more involved. What a dissapointing JOKE!

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Samsung Group.

Applied in the college career fair, it took several weeks to get back to me. There are 2 rounds of phone interview, and coming after that is 1 onsite interview. It's located in south bay area. The interviews are not so difficult. One need to be very familiar with what's listed on the resume. Moreover, some basic programming questions and knowledge questions are also asked. The onsite process is long, so have a good sleep before it comes!

Associate (Post MBA) At Strategy Group Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Samsung Group in November 2013.

I was interviewed on campus during the second year of my MBA program for the Associate position at the Strategy group in Seoul, South Korea. The first round was straightforward and focused mostly on fit. I was asked Why Samsung? Why this particular group, where I want to be after 2 years in the program (which Samsung group, why). The fit also focused on Korean culture, so applicants should read up on business culture in Korea, how it is different from the US, Europe and what kind of difficulties one might expect to encounter in settling down there. The second round consisted of a presentation and a case. Both were rather easy and consisted of very broad topics - again, in my opinion the succesfull applicants were mostly selected on fit and their interest in Korea.

Interview Questions
    • How is Korean business culture different from the US, Europe?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Samsung Group in July 2011.

Very effecient.

Senior Engineer Interview

During Ph.D, they supported the candidates with obligations.

Manager Interview

Company's annual undergrad recruiting process (Resume/CV -> 1st R interview -> 2nd R interview)

Human Resources Manager Interview

why samsung, careeer history, why did you leave your last job...

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Samsung Group.

it is nice. It was great interview. most of it was behavioral question which was straight forward.

Worked for Samsung Group? Contribute to the Community!