Samsung Group

Samsung Group Manager Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Company's annual undergrad recruiting process (Resume/CV -> 1st R interview -> 2nd R interview)

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Group

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Samsung Group in August 2012.

- Receive Call for interview, after 3 weeks of resume submission
    - Interview of a Panel (3 Koreans Director/Mgr, 1 Korean HR)
    - Focus on skill knowledge, Customer management experience, and language abilities
    - Received offer 3 days after interview

Interview Questions
    • When face with "scenario". how would you reply the customer   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Samsung Group in December 2010.

Samsung has recently started focusing on hiring foreign talents for its HQ in South Korea. They are still in the process of putting it house in order but during these early days, the company (it seems) is putting a lot of emphasis on resume screening... I guess only about 10-15% of all the ppl who applied make to the first round of interview... and if u r able to make it to the final round or the 2nd round, which will be a group interview... most likely you'll receive an offer..

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to talk abt the competitive landscape in the Mobile Industry and Samsung's position in it...   View Answer
    • We had a very long discussion about my weak points & my ability to manage disagreements in the workplace.   Answer Question
    Samsung Electronics is very reasonable in handing out the initial offer... which means they will give you an offer which they really know you are fit for.. if ur offer is for the HQ... I am sure you'll like your offer... which also means that they dont like to negotiate much... but, if you have a good reason to negotiate... negotiate with your reasons and they will most likely accept it... I think...