Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Samsung Group (Richardson, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview lasted 30 minutes. Was conversational in nature...the interviewee was asked to speak to his/her skills much of the time. Be prepared to speak clearly and quickly regarding the position and how your experience can help the achieve objectives. Very nice facilities.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions asked. All should be considered standard.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Samsung Group (Richardson, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was good. People were very nice during the interview. They don’t like being asked … only talk to them if they ask you a question. Oh yea, can they ask my age or what my family does? Because they asked me both…and they told me that I was old. Overall, the interview was fine.

Interview Questions