Samsung Group Interview Questions in Richardson, TX

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.5

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Group (Richardson, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

contacted by a recruiter, answered some of their questions then had a technical phone interview, then face to face greet and meet with the current team they had. The whole process was easy to me, but afterwards they reported I was about the only one who got through their technical phone interview and about the best candidate they had for the position that applied at that time.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Group (Richardson, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The manager told me what to prepare for and just asked me questions about what I researched. It was very straight-forward and lasted about ten minutes. Nothing was difficult about it as he just wanted to make sure I would actually do some research and not come empty handed.

Interview Questions

• Types of wireless technologies.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Group (Richardson, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview lasted 30 minutes. Was conversational in nature...the interviewee was asked to speak to his/her skills much of the time. Be prepared to speak clearly and quickly regarding the position and how your experience can help the achieve objectives. Very nice facilities.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected interview questions asked. All should be considered standard.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Group (Richardson, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was good. People were very nice during the interview. They don’t like being asked … only talk to them if they ask you a question. Oh yea, can they ask my age or what my family does? Because they asked me both…and they told me that I was old. Overall, the interview was fine.