Samsung Group Sales Manager Interview Questions

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Samsung Group.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 individuals several years ago. The first was over the phone, the second was in person, and the third was over the phone. It was a standard interview, no crazy questions and stuck to the topic at hand. I've had interviews with other companies where they try to play games or intentionally try to trip you up to see if you are being truthful in your experience and resume.

Interview Questions

Better job offer elsewhere.

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Group

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Samsung Group in June 2008.

Interview

Submitted application on-line based on employee referral. Spoke to in-house contracted recruiter. Asked general questions about my sales experience in the channel, career goals and expectations.
    A week later, recruiter set up interview with hiring manager that flew into my hometown. I was one of five potential candidates for the position. Interview with hiring manager also included his direct boss. The interview consisted of telling about sales wins and losses in the channel. Also discussed specific reseller accounts that I had established business relatiionships with. About week later, I had a final interview over the phone with a executive manager who wanted to know about my knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Final compensation packages was conducted by HR Director and I would say don"t be afraid to ask for a signing bonus to help offset any lost comissions you might lose from leaving your current job.