Samsung Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Samsung Group in March 2010.

Interview Details – the interviewers vary. sometimes they are foreign employees and sometimes they are koreans. questions that are asked are typical boilerplate types of questions. pay packages are very standard as well. there is an attempt in the interview process to make it consulting like. one thing is that candidates of korean descent are not accepted.

Interview Question – why do you want to live in korea?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Samsung Group in November 2009.

Interview Details – i was contacted by a recuiter for a job as a senior manager in the mobile phone sector in maputo mozambique
i was flown for an interview the following day and met with a panel of senior directors ans was interviewed accordingly
the offices and working enviroment did not meet with my expectations nor did the offer for the position as it was slightly less to what i am currently on - this was a waste of my valuable time

Interview Question – how would you turn an account around hat was not purchsing from our company any more?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The recriuting company could not better my current package

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Samsung Group

Worked for Samsung Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Samsung Group Senior Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Samsung Group employees and interview candidates.