Samsung Group

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Samsung Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – For the 1st onsite interview, I need to finish a written C-Test. It took about 90 minutes. Then, 2 senior engineers asked me some technical questions (C++, Java), and some algorithm questions.
For the 2nd onsite interview, I talked to 1 Director of RD and then a senior engineer. Same thing, C++/Java/Linked-list questions.
For the 3rd interview, I talked to their VP of RD. Some C++/Java/Algorithm questions, even let me answer 2 questions at home(since I don't know the answer during the interview).
But, it turned out, they still not giving me an offer.

Interview Question – reverse a single linked-list.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Samsung Group

Interview Details – Technical Test,GSAT,Technical and Hr Interview

Interview Question – Why would Samsung want you?   View Answer

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Samsung Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – -- 1st there was written test which consist of 50 question to be solved in 1 hour. there was no -ve marking.
-- Questions were of logical reasoning, from aptitude and DI
-- After this there was technical round consists of 30 question from Data Structure, c , Operating systems
   there was -ve marking in technical round
-- After clearing this round there was technical interview
-- After this there was HR round.
-- in technical they asked about programming in c
-- basics of all subjects is required to be selected
-- that's all about the process through which i was selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No need to negotiation. Company provide best package in market according to your skills

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Samsung Group in January 2008.

Interview Details – basic , c , os , and ds questions , Questions related to work exp .

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiate

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Samsung Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – the interview was really a good one. first i was asked to introduce myself. then i was grilled on my major project and trainings. i was asked each and every detail of my project to depth. once over with this i was asked to make two programs, one of sorting and other of linked list. it was a very good interview.

Interview Questions

• was asked to explain my major project to depth. everything that was related to project was asked.   View Answer
  • was asked indepth about my training   Answer Question

Software Developer

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Samsung Group in April 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was for a J2ME developer post. The interviewer asked me general things like MIDP, CLDC, my previous projects, semaphores, TCP/IP programming in C. Finally hung up saying that they are looking for a more experienced candidate.

Interview Questions

Worked for Samsung Group? Contribute to the Community!