Samsung Group Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015

4.0

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Samsung Group (San Jose, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

For the 1st onsite interview, I need to finish a written C-Test. It took about 90 minutes. Then, 2 senior engineers asked me some technical questions (C++, Java), and some algorithm questions. For the 2nd onsite interview, I talked to 1 Director of RD and then a senior engineer. Same thing, C++/Java/Linked-list questions. For the 3rd interview, I talked to their VP of RD. Some C++/Java/Algorithm questions, even let me answer 2 questions at home(since I don't know the answer during the interview). But, it turned out, they still not giving me an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Samsung Group

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Technical Test,GSAT,Technical and Hr Interview

Interview Questions

• Why would Samsung want you?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Samsung Group (Madrid (Spain)) in May 2012.

Interview

They contacted me through an external recruiter and asked me to go to their office for a F2F interview. The first interview was not technical, and rather about my career path and so. After some weeks, I had a technical interview with some head of engineering of theirs. He asked me rather theoretical questions about the Android OS and its architecture. I also had to write a test about the Java programming language and C. Few days after, I was asked to complete two online tests, one was IQ evaluation and the other psychological. After some more weeks I was called to be told that I was selected, but I wouldn't join until some months after. In the end, they never called again, and when I got in touch with the HR manager, he started giving me some poor excuses about delays and "potential follo-up" the next year. Of course after this frustrating experience, I gave up with them.

Interview Questions

• Java casting. if B extends A, can you do something like this? ((A) B).methodOfA   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Samsung Group (Delhi (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

-- 1st there was written test which consist of 50 question to be solved in 1 hour. there was no -ve marking. -- Questions were of logical reasoning, from aptitude and DI -- After this there was technical round consists of 30 question from Data Structure, c , Operating systems there was -ve marking in technical round -- After clearing this round there was technical interview -- After this there was HR round. -- in technical they asked about programming in c -- basics of all subjects is required to be selected -- that's all about the process through which i was selected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me About your project of last year   1 Answer
    • About process sharing , multiprocess, some operating system concept   Answer Question
    • Basic hr questions strength and weak points   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need to negotiation. Company provide best package in market according to your skills

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Samsung Group in June 2010.

Interview

the interview was really a good one. first i was asked to introduce myself. then i was grilled on my major project and trainings. i was asked each and every detail of my project to depth. once over with this i was asked to make two programs, one of sorting and other of linked list. it was a very good interview.

Interview Questions

• was asked to explain my major project to depth. everything that was related to project was asked.   1 Answer
    • was asked indepth about my training   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Samsung Group in April 2009.

Interview

The interview was for a J2ME developer post. The interviewer asked me general things like MIDP, CLDC, my previous projects, semaphores, TCP/IP programming in C. Finally hung up saying that they are looking for a more experienced candidate.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Samsung Group (Bangalore (India)) in January 2008.

Interview

basic , c , os , and ds questions , Questions related to work exp .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate