Samsung Group

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Samsung Group in July 2013.

Interview Details – I have around 7 yrs of experience and was called for interview in month of July 2013. I reached on time and they has no room available to conduct interview. I was interviewed in the lobby area where people kept coming in and going. It was a technical round and had gone very well. In the end of my technical discussion the guy asked me for my current package and expected package which actually surprised me as these questions are always asked by HR only when you are through with your technical session with positive feedback and not the technical people. Though I was sure that I will get a call from samsung but I never got it. This is for the second time I observed when you share your salary details and expectations during technical sessions then higher chances are your technical feedback provided will be negative as you will not receive a call.

Interview Question – Questions were very basic to .Net and MVC.
.Net framework
WCF bindings
Magic tables in SQL
pick 3rd highest salary
  Answer Question

Interviewed at Samsung Group

Interview Details – most likely first contacted by the agency, and then phone interview with the hiring manager, then on site interview with HR and hiring manager, possibly one team member,

Interview Question – nothing special, all very related questions with the job   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Samsung Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – hiring process was quite drawn out. phone interview and a take-home test. this was followed by 1:1 interview/
offer was given 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – how can you represent a link list of different data types in each node   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. take it or leave it kind of deal/.

Technical Lead

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Samsung Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – some qns on usb basics, some c qns.
interview lasted for 1/2 an hr, but not short listed :(

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samsung Group

Worked for Samsung Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Samsung Group Technical Lead interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Samsung Group employees and interview candidates.