Samsung Group Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.9

Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Group (Chertsey, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Sent my CV and cover letter in online. I was then invited to an interview with 4 or 5 questions, with about 30 seconds preparation time. Then was invited to an assessment centre, consisting of a group discussion and presentation, an individual presentation on a case study and a one-on-one interview. We were also given a 'social media' task to complete. There were 12 other candidates there at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to persuade someone to change their approach to something?   Answer Question

Human Resources Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Group (Chertsey, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The initial application is straightforward- CV and cover letter. This is followed by a reasonably simple video interview, with 4 questions, nothing to worry about. This was followed by an assessment day with 10 other candidates, where we were given a written exercise and ten minute presentation, a panel interview and a group exercise. The day is challenging but it is a good opportunity to meet the team, understand the culture of Samsung and ask plenty of questions. Unfortunately there was only 1 position going for over 1200 candidates!

Supply Chain Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Group (Chertsey, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

The first interview was with the hiring manager and it lasted for about 1.5 hours. Was called back for a second interview 2 weeks later. Also was asked to do a Personality Assessment test before coming to the second interview. The second interview was with an HR representative and the hiring manager and it lasted for 1 hour.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Normal interview process