Samsung India Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

2.9

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Had a couple hour long technical interview with senior technical guy. Most of the time, was explaining my past projects, challenges and technologies I have used. Gave few programs to concentrate on performance on the algorithm.

Interview Questions

• Challenges faced and how did you overcome.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Gave a position and package below my expectation and during HR discussion I have again stressed on my expectation and got the designation and increment in package( but, not as much as demanded)

Service Quality Up Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Calcutta (India)).

Interview

Telephonic for me, Technical field experiences had been asked and a very straight cut interview about value for money. About basic skills and my technical knowledge and how to manage problems etc. They had called me up after they chosen my sent resume from there end.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Interview

One round of aptitude and C++ written test, then 2 rounds of technical rounds followed by Manager and HR round. In written test questions were little bit tricky but in technical rounds questions difficulty was not that high.

Interview Questions

• Related with Design Patterns, Polymorphism and 2 puzzles.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Interview

On campus 1) One written test on aptitude - shortlisted 2) One written test on C coding : given programs, we have to write the output - shortlisted 2 interviews: Technical and Hr First technical and then hr. Technical is mostly based on CV and in hr, usual hr interview questions like where do you see yourself 5 years from now

Interview Questions

• 1) About projects 2) As my btech project is on networks, he asked me some graph algorithms like dikshtra, kruskal 3) Some questions which are given in C coding test about the logic how I answered those questions.   Answer Question

Deesign Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment process and I was waiting outside for around 2 hours. I was trying to be cool when I entered the room. I was asked for my resume and he started shooting out his first question.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between call by value and call by reference?   1 Answer
    • Difference between c and c++ and the advantages of one over the other.   Answer Question
    • Consider a 8*8 chessboard. Write a code for the possible ways in which a knight can traverse.   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Interview

Campus placement process included GD then aptitude test and inyerview. The GD was really energetic, and they look out for such qualities in the candidate. Make your impression in the GD and half your battle is won. Aptitude test is easy don't worry about it. Quant and logic.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

See if you honestly like sales. My advice : do sales even if it pays you peanuts. It will be a lesson for lifetime as you will continously sell yourself at every step of your life. And your sales experience is going to teach you how to do it well!

Application

Interview

There are four rounds.Aptitude Questions, Technical written round(C,C++,Data Structure ,Algorithm,Operating System,networking,compiler), Technical Interview, HR Interview There are four rounds.Aptitude Questions, Technical written round(C,C++,Data Structure ,Algorithm,Operating System,networking,compiler), Technical Interview, HR Interview

QA Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Interview

Four rounds were there ,1 and 2 technical and 3 HR and then 4 th with company's director,.Technical question were about manual +Automation and last project .Selenium questions ,Testing scenarios,Manual concepts

Interview Questions

• How to arrange 4 albhabets in a way that all are equidistant to each other .   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview process is overall easy, takes a week,Work culture there is ok, Korean culture is followed, people are gentle,committed to their work.As it is product based company so sometimes work overload is too much as market requirement and issue arises . Overall this is nice to work here.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions asked in areas of computer Technology and researches   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics (Noida (India)).

Interview

Through campus placement