Samsung India Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2014

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics in August 2013.

Had a couple hour long technical interview with senior technical guy. Most of the time, was explaining my past projects, challenges and technologies I have used. Gave few programs to concentrate on performance on the algorithm.

Interview Questions
    • Challenges faced and how did you overcome.   View Answer
    Gave a position and package below my expectation and during HR discussion I have again stressed on my expectation and got the designation and increment in package( but, not as much as demanded)

QA Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Four rounds were there ,1 and 2 technical and 3 HR and then 4 th with company's director,.Technical question were about manual +Automation and last project .Selenium questions ,Testing scenarios,Manual concepts

Interview Questions
    • How to arrange 4 albhabets in a way that all are equidistant to each other .   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Interview process is overall easy, takes a week,Work culture there is ok, Korean culture is followed, people are gentle,committed to their work.As it is product based company so sometimes work overload is too much as market requirement and issue arises . Overall this is nice to work here.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly questions asked in areas of computer Technology and researches   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Through campus placement

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

There were 2 technical 1 to 1 interview, 1 managerial and 1 HR interview. I was interviewed for C,C++ development, So first round of technical interview was C, Next round was C++. Additionally they asked about memory architecture, basics of operating system, . Interview was easy, just need to brush up your technical skills.

Software Engineer || Interview

Oncampus recruitment
    Firstly they shortlisted students on the basis of CPI>7
    Then took a samsung global aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of score

Till now 50 students were selected for further rounds.

Then they took technical + HR interview of shortlisted candidates and gave offer letters to 10 out of 50 shortlisted

Interview Questions
    • Give an example when you had worked under pressure & had handled it well   Answer Question

Software Engineer II Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Called for face to face, gave two technical interviews and one HR. Made me sit for whole day for no apparent reason.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

The hiring process was bascially three rounds

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics in August 2013.

The process consisted of written examination followed by 2 interview rounds.
    Written consisted of only aptitude, the level of questions asked are good one. One must be good at aptitude, it mainly consisted of 25Q of LR and 25Q of DI with time limit of 1hour.
    It is solely the barrier one have to cross.
    Followed by this the technical interview was of normal level , one with basic data structures knowledge could clear it. HR round was also very light with questions like "Tell me about your self" , your strength and weakness , why do you want to join our company

Interview Questions
    There was no option of negotiation. Salary offered was fixed

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

interviewed at Samsung India Electronics in May 2013.

I have given interview Today 11/5/2013, Selection process is as follows
    1) I Have cleared the written test
    2) Interview panel took almost 4 hours for technical interview for me, which is for C,Linux,RTOS,
        I did very well, Interviewers told my feedback is 100% very good. Finally they did n't selected me because of stupid reasons which they are given to me

Reasons is as follows:
    -------------------------------

1) Since i posses 7 years of experience and having different Embedded domain knowledge rather than which samsung is working.

2) They told me that interview panel need to ask their managers in Noida, if he agrees my profile they may give a call (what a beautiful stories interview are giving to me).

3) I really disappointed because of telling lies to me, at least they could have been told you are not selected because of lack of skills....looks like there are lot of partiality and favoritism involved in samsung interview process for Noida.

4) I really don't trust on them at last, finally they told that manager will call,if he likes profile otherwise Not.....entire day wasted for me at last.........................