Samsung India Electronics

Updated Nov 11, 2014

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics in August 2013.

Had a couple hour long technical interview with senior technical guy. Most of the time, was explaining my past projects, challenges and technologies I have used. Gave few programs to concentrate on performance on the algorithm.

Interview Questions
    • Challenges faced and how did you overcome.   View Answer
    Gave a position and package below my expectation and during HR discussion I have again stressed on my expectation and got the designation and increment in package( but, not as much as demanded)

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

There are four rounds.Aptitude Questions, Technical written round(C,C++,Data Structure ,Algorithm,Operating System,networking,compiler), Technical Interview, HR Interview There are four rounds.Aptitude Questions, Technical written round(C,C++,Data Structure ,Algorithm,Operating System,networking,compiler), Technical Interview, HR Interview

QA Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Four rounds were there ,1 and 2 technical and 3 HR and then 4 th with company's director,.Technical question were about manual +Automation and last project .Selenium questions ,Testing scenarios,Manual concepts

Interview Questions
    • How to arrange 4 albhabets in a way that all are equidistant to each other .   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Interview process is overall easy, takes a week,Work culture there is ok, Korean culture is followed, people are gentle,committed to their work.As it is product based company so sometimes work overload is too much as market requirement and issue arises . Overall this is nice to work here.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly questions asked in areas of computer Technology and researches   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Through campus placement

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

There were 2 technical 1 to 1 interview, 1 managerial and 1 HR interview. I was interviewed for C,C++ development, So first round of technical interview was C, Next round was C++. Additionally they asked about memory architecture, basics of operating system, . Interview was easy, just need to brush up your technical skills.

Software Engineer || Interview

Oncampus recruitment
    Firstly they shortlisted students on the basis of CPI>7
    Then took a samsung global aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates on the basis of score

Till now 50 students were selected for further rounds.

Then they took technical + HR interview of shortlisted candidates and gave offer letters to 10 out of 50 shortlisted

Interview Questions
    • Give an example when you had worked under pressure & had handled it well   Answer Question

Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics in February 2014.

On process front clarity was not given if documents submitted will be sufficient. Further hiring manager way of communication was not as per industry norms. I think hiring manager gives first impression of company hence the way he communicates makes huge difference.

Interview Questions
    • On salary hike, manager was not ready to agree that 30% hike is standard   Answer Question
    couple of around of negotiation

Software Engineer II Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

Called for face to face, gave two technical interviews and one HR. Made me sit for whole day for no apparent reason.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Samsung India Electronics.

The hiring process was bascially three rounds