Samsung India Software Operations

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Samsung India Software Operations.

It was good!

A written test in C/C++ & Java

I took the C it have basic C Question and some little bit advanced question related to function pointer overall easy.

F2F Interview which was mix match of different concepts and technologies
    Android Application
    Java Concepts
    C Concepts (As my experience was in C)
    Data Structure ( Linked List and Trees)
    Some Puzzles
    writing code for some problems

and that it (it went around 1hrs and 15 mins)

HR Round it was like usual HR Q and HR will warn you about samsung culture etc..

Interview Questions
    • Nothing as such but they focus on concepts and DS is deal maker !   Answer Question
    No Negotiation it was good and I wanted to work with Samsung (With no Idea that I will end up under a manager who will be a reason for me to leave this organization and guess what no body cares !!)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in August 2013.

It first conducts its one hour aptitude test known as GSAT, which is quite hard and consists 50 questions, out of which 20 que from DI, 5 from Quant & 25 from LR. After getting selected into aptitude test, technical test is next consisting of questions of C language and Data Structure. After succeeding through both tests, there will be technical and HR interviews separately. The questions were good and aptitude need to be practiced thoroughly. For technical test, Test ur C skills book and Mastering C by Venugopal Rao would be the recommended one.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me to design Pentium 4 structure. Given a group of array in which elements are duplicate, you need to detect the duplicate element and then delete it. What mechanism will u implement and using what kind of Data Structure.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in October 2012.

1. Shortlist of resumes
    2. Analytical and verbal reasoning test
    3. Technical interview(mostly on coding)
    4. HR interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in September 2012.

One aptitude test, followed by a technical test and then interviews

Interview Questions
    • reverse a linked list using one pointer and recursion   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in May 2012.

Written with basic and stupid questions. The questions were asked in ambiguous language, like derived class was written sub class and compilation issues. Didn't expected such kind of mistakes. Then interview was also very basic, like describe virtual, mutex etc.

Then Hr interview round. The most disgusting round. The he make you feel that you are the most not required person. The hr was a snob making statements like "we have people with your experience everyday", I don't know what point he wanted to make.

Interview Questions

Hr gave me quite a hint about what kind of management is sitting in Samsung. If you can't respect a unknown person, you can't respect your employees.