Samsung India Software Operations

www.samsungindiasoft.com

Samsung India Software Operations Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Average Difficulty
41 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in May 2013.

Interview Details – Had applied through university. Cleared the test based on C programming. Shortlisted and asked to come to Bangalore. Cleared the aptitude test. Then the technical interview (1:1) started. The interviewer seemed to be prejudiced. My background was EC and the interviewer wanted a CSE/IT engineer. After the question hour, the interviewer said your knowledge in your stream is good but that wouldn't be sufficient for the 'testing' job. 'We want someone who can test or debug the products' or in other words..'software background'. The wrong part of the process being that few engineers with a similar background to mine and possessing just the basic knowledge of data structures were selected. All in all, an eye opening experience.!

Interview Question – Asked normal questions and few details about projects mentioned in the resume. Asked about software testing and concepts related to that, of which I had no clue. Then the interviewer checked my testing skills on a general scenario. Few questions related to the applicant's background. Asked me to rate myself in time management. I said '7.5'. Interviewer's reply : 'It means excellent' and then asked me to ping him every 5 minutes. First half an hour went well, then as and when I pinged, the interviewer didn't like it. Then WTH did the interviewer ask me to do that. Interview lasted around 1hr 15 mins.!   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in April 2014.

Interview Details – 1. technical test ( collegewise test, then they call their office based on cut-off)
2. Apti( 50 questions 60 mins time)
3. technical interview ( one or two round depending on your ability)
4.hr ( only formality ).

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in October 2011.

Interview Details – 1.aptitude test
2.technical test
3.technical interview
4.HR interview

Interview Question – algorithms   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in December 2012.

Interview Details – one written test - aptitude, programming quests.
2 face to face each around 1.5 to 2 hrs
1 programming quest of 2hrs duration on machine.

Interview Question – C, C++ , data structures and questions much related to relevant project at university level. and also extra project or coding stuff you had done.
also on previous work experience.
  Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in April 2009.

Interview Details – Writtent round of C & C++. followd by a technical interview. Finally a HR interview

Interview Question – Describe a project which haunted you like anything and you could not sleep for days   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in March 2012.

Interview Details – Webkit Developer was the positing they where looking for
1. Telephonic round
2. Technical Test (c,c++)
3. Face 2 Face Interview
4. Manager interview
5. Machine test
Question was based on problem solving
Algorithms ,complexity of the same

Interview Question – Write a program similar to minesweeper game ,How many click required to empty the box from given input   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations.

Interview Details – 1st round - 20 MCQ - C questions (decent level)
2nd round - GSAT - 20 DI, 5 quant , 25 LR questions (very easy should try to attempt all)
3rd round - Tech interview
4th round - HR interview (formality generally)

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations

Software Engineer
Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in August 2011.

Interview Details – College recruitment

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in September 2013.

Interview Details – 1st round - Tech Round - 20 MCQ -basic C questions
2nd round - GSAT - 20 DI, 5 quant , 25 LR questions
3rd round - Tech interview
4th round - (optional) HR interview

Interview Question – Find if the nodes in the binary tree are prime or not...Write code for the same..   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Samsung India Software Operations in February 2012.

Interview Details – good and very technical

Interview Question – c, what r ur challenges in recent work   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samsung India Software Operations

Worked for Samsung India Software Operations? Contribute to the Community!