Samsung Semiconductor Interview Questions in Austin, TX

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor in June 2010.

Phone interviewed and then the recruiter called me back to tell me that I was over qualified.

Interview Questions

Equipment Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Samsung Semiconductor in August 2010.

I did a prescreening, the that lead to a faceto face. About three days later I had another phone interview with what would be my hiring manager. 5 days later I was invited to SAS for a panel interview. It wasnt that bad 2 engineers and a technician. It was more of a personality review. They wanted to see if I could get along with other and how diverst my back ground was.

Interview Questions
    • They tried to trip me up asking me how I would troubleshoot RF is the equipment was still running   View Answer

Worked for Samsung Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!