Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation

Updated Dec 20, 2014

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation

Research Associate Interview

One of the longest interviews I have ever had. I got asked about my experience and got to explore all the facilities. It was a pleasant interviewing process and I accepted the job.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation.

get interview from Hr, and then invited by reviewer for the presentation. a LOT OF POSTDOC WORK IN THE COMPANY AND IS VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD
    HAVE A One day's onsite and have lunch together with PI.

Ag Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, OK

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation in February 2010.

People at the foundation are outstanding. Interview process starts with an online application that must be followed to the letter. Next, potential candidates are invited in to give a presentation on themselves and their body of work to the division. (Hint: if applying for an economics job, don't say that your animal science skills are your strongest area.) Next. Comes the interview with the discipline area and finally any interview with the supervisor. Expect at least 2 day of preparation on your part (minimum) and one day there interviewing. Don't get in a rush waiting for them to contact you for an interview.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was not possible. They will dictate what the pay will be. Best I've heard was 3000 Increase in negotiated salary.

Postdoctoral Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ardmore, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Samuel Roberts Noble Foundation in March 2009.

make a seminar and talk with other professors, then have a dinner, after that, go back home, waiting for several days, then got the offer.