San Diego County Water Authority

Unclaimed Profile

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Diego County Water Authority

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Assistant Management Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at San Diego County Water Authority (San Diego, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I was placed with SDCWA through a recruiting agency. I received an interview request on a Thursday morning and set my interview for the next morning. I interviewed with two people in the department I would be working in. Both interviewers were incredibly laid back, easy going & and very welcoming, which helped a lot seeing as I was a nervous wreck. The interview lasted about 20 minutes at most. Received a phone call within two hours after my interview from the recruiter saying SDCWA wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have doing (job duty) and ( another job duty)?   Answer Question
  • What job function/duty do you like the least?   Answer Question
  • What are your short term and long term goals for your career and how do you see them affecting your position here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A. Salary schedules and hours are not really negotiable as it is a public agency. However, SDCWA has the highest salary range when compared to the city, county, and other public agencies. More than fair!