San Diego County Water Authority Assistant Management Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Assistant Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at San Diego County Water Authority in July 2011.

I was placed with SDCWA through a recruiting agency. I received an interview request on a Thursday morning and set my interview for the next morning. I interviewed with two people in the department I would be working in. Both interviewers were incredibly laid back, easy going & and very welcoming, which helped a lot seeing as I was a nervous wreck. The interview lasted about 20 minutes at most. Received a phone call within two hours after my interview from the recruiter saying SDCWA wanted to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience do you have doing (job duty) and ( another job duty)?   Answer Question
  • What job function/duty do you like the least?   Answer Question
  • What are your short term and long term goals for your career and how do you see them affecting your position here?   Answer Question
N/A. Salary schedules and hours are not really negotiable as it is a public agency. However, SDCWA has the highest salary range when compared to the city, county, and other public agencies. More than fair!

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Diego County Water Authority

Worked for San Diego County Water Authority? Contribute to the Community!