San Diego County Water Authority Public Affairs Intern Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Public Affairs Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at San Diego County Water Authority in June 2009.

I applied for the job through my career website at my college. Got a phone call from them the next week asking to come in for an interview. I did a writing test that lasted 20 minutes and did an interview in front of a panel of three people. They were very nice about it, but a little nervewracking interviewing in front of three people at once. They called me later that day asking what hours I was available to work and offered me the job the next day.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working with setting up large public outreach events.   Answer Question
You cannot negotiate, the hourly rates are rigidly set since it is a public agency.

Worked for San Diego County Water Authority? Contribute to the Community!