San Diego Supercomputer Center
www.sdsc.edu La Jolla, CA

San Diego Supercomputer Center Programmer Analyst IV Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Analyst IV Interview

Programmer Analyst IV
San Diego, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at San Diego Supercomputer Center in January 2010.

Interview Details – Atypical research interview process. First round of interviews you talk over the phone with your to be peers and hiring manager as a group, every one pretty much chimes in and asks their specific questions mostly related to your research and thesis. If selected they fly you down for a full day of interview. On site interview starts with a one hour research talk, followed by one on one interviews. My interviewers asked me questions related to programming , some asked me follow up questions on my research talk, while others had more specific systems research questions.

Interview Questions

• given an unkown memory hierarchy , how would you design an experiment to ascertain the memory organization   View Answer
  • Implement bread first search   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, but I would recommend to do so because your start salary sticks with you for a few years.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for San Diego Supercomputer Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Diego Supercomputer Center Programmer Analyst IV interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by San Diego Supercomputer Center employees and interview candidates.