San Dimas Community Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

ICU RN Interview

ICU RN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at San Dimas Community Hospital in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online they called an hour later and had an interview the next day. Very Quick, few questions with director about normal things...where do you see yourself in the future. Got the job on the spot and only took two weeks before i was on the floor working. The people are amazing!

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – happy with the offer of 30 an hr

Ultrasound Technician Interview

Ultrasound Technician
San Dimas, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at San Dimas Community Hospital in May 2011.

Interview Details – The Supervisor wasn't very friendly. They will ask you to scan a carotid on a Sequoia 512. They are not a registered hospital nor do I believe are the techs registered through the ARDMS. I drove all the way down from San Francisco (a 5 hour drive)...not worth it in my opinion.

Interview Question – Asked to scan a complete ABD on an employee 1 hour after eating lunch who was breathing challenged.   Answer Question

Worked for San Dimas Community Hospital? Contribute to the Community!