San Jacinto College

Relevance Date Difficulty

Endpoint Analyst Interview

Endpoint Analyst
Houston, TX

I interviewed at San Jacinto College in May 2010.

Interview Details – Apply online, panel interview--try to relax, and be prepared to answer a lot of technical questions. Then there is a technical test, if you pass the interview.

Interview Question – Networking and virtualization questions, and they ask a range from simple to advanced. Do NOT try to BS them. If you don't know, you just don't know.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Adjunct Professor Interview

Adjunct Professor
Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at San Jacinto College in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was easy, perhaps because I have a PhD. The professor I met with didn't spend much time asking me about the class I would teach. He just wanted to know about me, and he told lots of stories about himself. I'm pretty sure the fact that I had a PhD was all that he needed to know, and the hours I was willing to work. If I was terrible, they'd learn that from the students and from the required sit-in by one of the professors in the middle of the semester.

Interview Question – The interview was a formality.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Adjunct professors get a certain amount for each class no matter what.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for San Jacinto College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Jacinto College interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by San Jacinto College employees and interview candidates.