San Jacinto College Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Jacinto College

Adjunct Professor Interview

Very smooth. It was seamless and swift. Only high question was "May you teach us something now? On the spot teaching." I began to teach with no PowerPoint or book. They look for passion and personality. The students are very vocal and hands on at the college.

none available

Endpoint Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

interviewed at San Jacinto College in May 2010.

Apply online, panel interview--try to relax, and be prepared to answer a lot of technical questions. Then there is a technical test, if you pass the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Networking and virtualization questions, and they ask a range from simple to advanced. Do NOT try to BS them. If you don't know, you just don't know.   View Answer

Adjunct Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online - interviewed at San Jacinto College in August 2013.

The interview process was easy, perhaps because I have a PhD. The professor I met with didn't spend much time asking me about the class I would teach. He just wanted to know about me, and he told lots of stories about himself. I'm pretty sure the fact that I had a PhD was all that he needed to know, and the hours I was willing to work. If I was terrible, they'd learn that from the students and from the required sit-in by one of the professors in the middle of the semester.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating. Adjunct professors get a certain amount for each class no matter what.

Worked for San Jacinto College? Contribute to the Community!