San Juan College

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Advisor Interview

Advisor

I applied online and interviewed at San Juan College.

Interview Details – Easy process.. Applied online a two weeks later received a call from the human resources recruiter to set up an interview. On th day of the interview I was greeted by th recruiter who gave me a tour of the administration building and then escorted me to a conference room here the interview was to take place. It was a typical group interview with six interviewers present representing various departments. All were friendly and attentive.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

PC Support Technician Interview

PC Support Technician

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at San Juan College in July 2010.

Interview Details – After applying, they call to talk a bit and schedule an interview. They bring you in for a skills test and then a panel interview. You find out within 2 weeks if you have the job or not.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult event at work and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for San Juan College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Juan College interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by San Juan College employees and interview candidates.