San Juan College

www.sanjuancollege.edu

San Juan College Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Juan College

Advisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at San Juan College.

Easy process.. Applied online a two weeks later received a call from the human resources recruiter to set up an interview. On th day of the interview I was greeted by th recruiter who gave me a tour of the administration building and then escorted me to a conference room here the interview was to take place. It was a typical group interview with six interviewers present representing various departments. All were friendly and attentive.

Interview Questions

PC Support Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at San Juan College in July 2010.

After applying, they call to talk a bit and schedule an interview. They bring you in for a skills test and then a panel interview. You find out within 2 weeks if you have the job or not.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult event at work and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question