San Juan USD - Sacramento County

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sub Interview

Sub
Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at San Juan USD - Sacramento County in September 2010.

Interview Details – Submit application and then wait for response.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at San Juan USD - Sacramento County in March 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was with a panel of 5 firing away questions about my past experiences and also technical question about MS SQL like what would you do if the database hangs on a certain stored procedure, what is a tail log backup, what is the difference between dtexec and dtutil. Also, questions about clustering.
The second interview was a bit more relaxed. Just me, the Director and the hiring manager.

Interview Question – What would you do if the database hangs every time a certain stored procedure is run?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for San Juan USD - Sacramento County? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at San Juan USD - Sacramento County interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by San Juan USD - Sacramento County employees and interview candidates.