San Mateo - Foster City School District

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at San Mateo - Foster City School District

Satelite Kitchen Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at San Mateo - Foster City School District (Foster City, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

In a board room, the interview took place with the head of the program and the assistant to the program. They asked questions regarding my experience providing students with serving lunch

School Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at San Mateo - Foster City School District (San Mateo, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

I currently live abroad and am (was) applying for positions before I was back in the country I applied through Edjoin and contacted for a Skype interview 4 weeks after I originally applied. It was obvious that the Skype interview was novel as they did not have the camera for the entire room rather they passed the laptop around to each panel member (definitely off putting and not professional). The interview was solely the list of questions they had prepared and they did not deviate, thus I hadn't the opportunity to further speak to my qualifications. Ultimately I had to assume I wasn't selected for the position as they did not follow up with even a brief email (surprising since the panel was coordinated by one of the schools principals and I had sent a brief thankyou note.)

Para Educator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at San Mateo - Foster City School District (San Mateo, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

finger prints, oral review, resume. Meet with department heads and staff (3-4). You are contacted by mail if you DO NOT get the position. If you DO get the position you will get a phone call from Human Resources to set-up a meeting to review pay/benefits. Copious quantities of paperwork and fingerprinting thru SMCOE in Redwood Shores. (Justice Department background check also)

Interview Questions

• why do you feel you are qualified for this position?   1 Answer