SanDisk

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analog Circuit Design Interview

Milpitas, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in November 2011.

Interview Details – It's an 8-hour interview, 8 interviewers, one at a time. People are nice, they are confident about their company. They didn't ask any behavioral questions, it's all technical questions. The working environment is good.

Interview Question – cross section of inverter, transmission gate, voltage regulator   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SanDisk

Worked for SanDisk? Contribute to the Community!

SanDisk Videos

SanDisk – Why Work for Us?

From our early days asa Silicon Valley start-up to our current position as a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, SanDisk has been committed to driving the future of data storage. Our high-performance storage products are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SanDisk Analog Circuit Design interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SanDisk employees and interview candidates.