SanDisk

SanDisk Device Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SanDisk in January 2014.

I applied for this position at the SanDisk website
Took one week from a phone call interview to on-site interview.
Met 6 people including HR manager for 5 hours.
Each interview took 45 mins except lunch hour with an interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me my Ph.D works and previous professional work experience and knowledge.
    Mostly easy, but sharp questions. The hiring manager told me he already knew about me through the phone call interview as well as resume, so it's my tun to ask him about everything. One interviewer grilled me with tricky questions about weird transistor structures. The manager and a technical VP were very friendly and nice guys.

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SanDisk

Device Engineer Interview

Basic device questions, such as PN junction, CMOS, and behavior question. What is your favorite course, why choose our company

Device Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at SanDisk in July 2013.

Initial contact was 3 months from the date I applied. The hiring manager had send me an email about a phone interview, was also contacted by the HR the day before the interview to update my profile on their system.
    Interview was focused on fundamentals and broken down questions by the interviewer. He was very patient to explain about the questions and the approach.

Device Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at SanDisk.

An hour long phone interview followed by day long on-site interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SanDisk in April 2010.

First got a phone interview from an engineer in the group, and then asked by HR to go for an on-site interview. Met 8 people, including managers from other groups, but all within the same device engineering group. Normal behave questions on current job, and some technical questions on device engineering, such as NAND structure, MOSFET structure...

However, what I am not happy with is that they didn't interview me for the job I applied. I even didn't know the job description before the interview started. Hiring manager never called me before this on-site, and I knew nothing about the group and the job responsibilities I was going to perform. The position was a much lower level position than what I was expecting, it was just tedious chip testing and data analysis. They could find a fresh graduate out of school to do it, not me. I will not apply for their jobs anymore