SanDisk

Relevance Date Difficulty

Digital Design Engineer II Interview

Digital Design Engineer II
Milpitas, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SanDisk in March 2012.

Interview Details – I received a call from the recruiter saying that I have been selected for digital design engineer 2. she arranged me a phone interview on the same day and she requested me to accept it. I was okay for the phone interview.

After phone interview, I was called for onsite interview which they called as "college day event".

there were 10 members including me for the interview. the onsite interview was well, not much technical but everything on your resume.

Interview Question – Everything on resume   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SanDisk

Worked for SanDisk? Contribute to the Community!

SanDisk Videos

SanDisk – Why Work for Us?

From our early days asa Silicon Valley start-up to our current position as a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, SanDisk has been committed to driving the future of data storage. Our high-performance storage products are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SanDisk Digital Design Engineer II interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SanDisk employees and interview candidates.