SanDisk

SanDisk Engineering Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SanDisk.

I got this interview through the on campus career fair. The hiring manager was very nice and there was no unexpected question. However, they canceled the position and there were no next step.

Other Interview Reviews for SanDisk

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SanDisk in July 2011.

Phone interview with Director.. called Onsite for interviews with 6 people the next day.. Offer generated in next 4 days..Blazing Quick!

Interview Questions
    Original Offer itself was super competitive.Managed a slight adjustment to base pay. Cannot change bonus target or no of options allotted as it depends on grade level. Total comp is above industry standard. I guess more work more pay policy works here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at SanDisk in April 2010.

Very friendly staffing manager who prearranged everything in a well defined manner. Interview went well. Seems to have a good campus. The staffing manager is very nice person and was very amicable. They also seem to have nice engineering teams with challenging projects. Seems to be doing well since they have a lot of interns on site and most of them seem to get converted as full time.

Interview Questions
    • A circuit that is neither on or off, and burns crowbar current. It was quite tricky considering the threshold of the fanout.   Answer Question

The compensation wasn't suiting my experience

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SanDisk in August 2011.

Interviewed with a member Human Resources department. Very friendly and relaxed interview. A few very typical behavioral questions. The HR member wasn't able to give me any feedback or timelines as they had to re-check with their manager.