SanDisk

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details – I got this interview through the on campus career fair. The hiring manager was very nice and there was no unexpected question. However, they canceled the position and there were no next step.

Milpitas, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SanDisk in July 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Director.. called Onsite for interviews with 6 people the next day.. Offer generated in next 4 days..Blazing Quick!

Interview Question – Why SanDisk?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Original Offer itself was super competitive.Managed a slight adjustment to base pay. Cannot change bonus target or no of options allotted as it depends on grade level. Total comp is above industry standard. I guess more work more pay policy works here.

Milpitas, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in April 2010.

Interview Details – Very friendly staffing manager who prearranged everything in a well defined manner. Interview went well. Seems to have a good campus. The staffing manager is very nice person and was very amicable. They also seem to have nice engineering teams with challenging projects. Seems to be doing well since they have a lot of interns on site and most of them seem to get converted as full time.

Interview Question – A circuit that is neither on or off, and burns crowbar current. It was quite tricky considering the threshold of the fanout.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The compensation wasn't suiting my experience

Engineering Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with a member Human Resources department. Very friendly and relaxed interview. A few very typical behavioral questions. The HR member wasn't able to give me any feedback or timelines as they had to re-check with their manager.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at SanDisk

Worked for SanDisk? Contribute to the Community!

SanDisk Videos

SanDisk – Why Work for Us?

From our early days asa Silicon Valley start-up to our current position as a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, SanDisk has been committed to driving the future of data storage. Our high-performance storage products are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SanDisk Engineering interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by SanDisk employees and interview candidates.