Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at SanDisk
- Design Engineer (10)
- Software Engineer (7)
- Senior Device Engineer (6)
- Device Engineer (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Field Marketing (6)
- Intern (5)
- Firmware Engineer (4)
- Field Marketing Intern (4)
- Director (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Engineering Manager (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Staff Firmware Engineer (2)
- Test Development Engineer (2)
- Product Engineer (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Revenue Analyst (2)
- Sales (1)
- Software Development Engineer I (1)
- Software Engineering Intern (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Staff Software Engineer (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Staff Financial Analyst (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Test Development Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer II (1)
- Product Design Engineer (1)
- Product Development Engineer (1)
I applied through college or university – interviewed at SanDisk.
I got this interview through the on campus career fair. The hiring manager was very nice and there was no unexpected question. However, they canceled the position and there were no next step.
Other Interview Reviews for SanDisk
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in July 2011.
Phone interview with Director.. called Onsite for interviews with 6 people the next day.. Offer generated in next 4 days..Blazing Quick!
- Why SanDisk? Answer Question
Original Offer itself was super competitive.Managed a slight adjustment to base pay. Cannot change bonus target or no of options allotted as it depends on grade level. Total comp is above industry standard. I guess more work more pay policy works here.
Engineering InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at SanDisk (Milpitas, CA) in April 2010.
Very friendly staffing manager who prearranged everything in a well defined manner. Interview went well. Seems to have a good campus. The staffing manager is very nice person and was very amicable. They also seem to have nice engineering teams with challenging projects. Seems to be doing well since they have a lot of interns on site and most of them seem to get converted as full time.
- A circuit that is neither on or off, and burns crowbar current. It was quite tricky considering the threshold of the fanout. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
The compensation wasn't suiting my experience
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at SanDisk in August 2011.
Interviewed with a member Human Resources department. Very friendly and relaxed interview. A few very typical behavioral questions. The HR member wasn't able to give me any feedback or timelines as they had to re-check with their manager.
- Why do you want to work for us? Answer Question