SanDisk Field Marketing Intern Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Field Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk in February 2014.

Straightforward process. Three interviews total, one that was in-person. All questions asked were very typical interview questions, no tricks. I especially appreciated that the recruiter would tell me at the end of the interview that I was moving onto the next round so I wasn't waiting to find out. After my final round, I received an offer the very next day.

Interview Questions
  • If I were a customer walking into a store, how would you sell Sandisk products to me?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SanDisk

Field Marketing Intern Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at SanDisk in April 2012.

Consisted of a couple different interviews. Questions were straightforward and interviewers answered all my questions.

Field Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SanDisk in May 2011.

The interview was rather brief ~20 minutes. Probably explains why I didn't get an offer. The majority if not all questions consisted of your typical interview questions:

1) What do you hope to gain out of this experience?
    2) What are your strengths and how will they benefit [company]?

The interview was difficult for me because it was conducted over the phone so there were no visual cues to aid me, which probably didn't help my confidence. Feedback responses were absent for the most part. It felt like I was talking to a talking machine and having my responses recorded rather than engaging in a real conversation.

Field Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk in February 2010.

It was pretty painless, the people were very nice and friendly, and willing to accommodate me. After applying online, I was contacted by someone in HR who asked me some initial questions about what I thought the job was and made sure I understood everything, then asked me if it was still something I'd like to pursue. I was then set up for an interview with someone in the department, it lasted for about thirty minutes. I also had to fill out a paper application with references and NDAs, etc. I was contacted about a week and a half later with followup questions about car availability and insurance, and the next day thy called back with a decision.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were faced with a problem and overcame it.   Answer Question