SanDisk

Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Field Marketing Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk.

I received the interview because I knew a former employee who referred me to the company. I had a phone interview and then two Skype interviews after that. They were pretty simple questions and basic.

Other Interview Reviews for SanDisk

Field Marketing Interview

The Interview was very relaxed and wasn't at all stressful. My first interview the recruiter looked at my resume and said she really didn't need to ask any more questions and was happy to move me on to the next round. The second interview took a little bit more convincing and more analytic questions, but overall just being yourself and being excited and not nervous were the top things that helped my interview. They were also both first and second round Skype interviews.

Field Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk.

Several rounds were given over the phone and then I met one of the recruiters in person. It was a good experience getting to know some of the corporate ways of interviewing

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straightforward, make sure you know how you can relate your skills directly to the position. I also did not make it to the final final round, so there might have been more I did not experience   Answer Question

Field Marketing Interview

One phone and two Skype interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at SanDisk in April 2011.

Took quite a while to get back to me, and then out of the blue called me to talk about the position while I was on Spring Break. Interviewed on the phone then passed to second rounds. Finally did second rounds over skype, where the interviewer mentioned that they had wanted to bring me back to the Bay area, but had decided to save money and just do it over skype (a bit miffed over that)

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to break the rules at your job.   View Answer

Not my type of job at all. No supervision, no feedback

Field Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SanDisk in January 2011.

Basic interview; discussed my experiences and what the job would entail. Seemed like a great fit, but HR had issues communicating.

Interview Questions
    • What is a challenge you have faced and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question