SanDisk Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2014
Updated Aug 31, 2014

3.1

Field Marketing Interview

The Interview was very relaxed and wasn't at all stressful. My first interview the recruiter looked at my resume and said she really didn't need to ask any more questions and was happy to move me on to the next round. The second interview took a little bit more convincing and more analytic questions, but overall just being yourself and being excited and not nervous were the top things that helped my interview. They were also both first and second round Skype interviews.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk.

Campus Recruitment- Multiple eliminating rounds
    1. written test- Aptitude(Mandatory) +Electronics/VLSI + C Coding + Systems
         (Subjective questions included)
    2. Technical Interview 1
    3. Technical Interview 2 (More interviews can be held depending on performance)
    4. HR Round

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2014.

I got call from consultancy.
    1) 1st Round -> Telephonic . Simple question based on C and Kernel
    2) 2nd, 3rd and 4th Round -> Onsite Managre Round -> Mostly question on Projects
    3) 5th and 6th Round -> Face to Face Round

HR said they will call, but they not respond.
    Worst ever experience.

Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manipala (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2014.

There were totally 4 rounds of interview

1st round: There were 3 sections. Written Test. (There was negative marking-0.25)
    1st sec was aptitude(10 ques-MCQ): Refer RS Agarwal.
    2nd sec was C programming(10 ques MCQ and 2 Programming): MCQ were very basic C question. The 1st programming question was:
    if(<condition>)
    printf("Hello");
    else
    printf("World");
    Give a condition such that Hello World is printed.
    Answer: <condition> = (printf("Hello")&&0)
    2nd Programming question:
    Write a program to read a file and search for a string
    3rd Sec was about hardware(I couldn't answer all because my stream was Information Technology)

2nd round: It was the 1st technical interview. He asked me to explain about the project. Asked questions on my project. Asked me to write a C code to send bit by bit via GPIO. He asked me a simple aptitude kind of question(Just to see the way you think)

3rd round:It was the 2nd technical interview. He asked me to tell about volatile keyword in c. Then he asked me to declare array of function pointer. He then asked me how interrupts work?

4th round: It was HR interview. He asked me to tell something that is not there in my resume. He asked to tell about myself. How many companies did i sit before this and why was i rejected?

Staff Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in August 2014.

Test with 4 sections.Aptitude,electronics,programing with 2 code, and some more questions related to electronics.Aptitude was normal but if u r a softwae engineer its tough to crack the other section.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

written test , tech interview , HR
    tech interview was based on FSM,memory,digital, gates, etc
    ques from written exams were asked
    In HR projects & internship , fursther studies plan , family background , abt urself

Field Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk.

Several rounds were given over the phone and then I met one of the recruiters in person. It was a good experience getting to know some of the corporate ways of interviewing

Interview Questions
    • Pretty straightforward, make sure you know how you can relate your skills directly to the position. I also did not make it to the final final round, so there might have been more I did not experience   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

The whole process would last for 6-9 hrs. It depends on how you perform. But some time they want to see how you respond to actual design problems. In that way they could see the way you think. Get yourself familiar with all your projects and previous designs would be better.

Interview Questions
    • They don't ask general design questions. More like custom design encounters.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at SanDisk.

3 sequential Group interviews . Friendly and appropriate, and as expected.Started off with a in depth briefing of the position and followed with my self summary, which I was able to tshem tailor to address their requirements. Useful exchange which just unfortunatly unearthed a reason the Job would not have been a good fit for me.

Global Talent Programs Manager (Contract) Interview

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at SanDisk.

Contacted by agency recruiter. Scheduled to have an hour interview with the manager; however, he was ten minutes late and cut the interview short (approx. 20 minutes) because he had another meeting to go to. The next day he put the position on hold and I never received any feedback.

Interview Questions

Worked for SanDisk? Contribute to the Community!