SanDisk

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Intelligence Intern Interview

Business Intelligence Intern
Milpitas, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in April 2013.

Interview Details – Had to go through initial HR calls, 1-1 phone screening with manager, 3 one - one personal interviews on site, one technical, one behavioral and one technical & behavioral

Interview Question – Multi-dimensional data for retail industry   Answer Question

Field Marketing Intern Interview

Field Marketing Intern

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in February 2014.

Interview Details – Straightforward process. Three interviews total, one that was in-person. All questions asked were very typical interview questions, no tricks. I especially appreciated that the recruiter would tell me at the end of the interview that I was moving onto the next round so I wasn't waiting to find out. After my final round, I received an offer the very next day.

Interview Question – If I were a customer walking into a store, how would you sell Sandisk products to me?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details – It was fine but no follow-up after process was over by Interviewer.

Interview Question – This is a lateral move - are you sure you want it?   View Answer

Specialist Interview

Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details – Recruiter was great. 2 rounds of phone interviews and 2 rounds of in person interviews. It took quite a while to receive the offer and negotiation also took a long time.

Interview Question – Nothing unusual   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Software Engineering Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk in February 2014.

Interview Details – Met at campus recruiting. Got an in-person interview the next day

Interview Question – They asked a brain teaser about how many people will fit in a room.   View Answer

Senior Device Engineer Interview

Senior Device Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in January 2014.

Interview Details – I got an email from hiring manager directly that he wants to interview me. After a week interview was fixed. He asked me basic device physics questions with few tricky ones. He was good enough to explain the problems so that I can answer.

Hiring manager told me that HR will get back to me in 7-10 days which never happened. I found that unprofessional.

Interview Question – Threshold voltage dependence on width variation in MoSFETs ?   Answer Question

Device Engineer Interview

Device Engineer
Milpitas, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at SanDisk in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for this position at the SanDisk website
Took one week from a phone call interview to on-site interview.
Met 6 people including HR manager for 5 hours.
Each interview took 45 mins except lunch hour with an interviewer.

Interview Question – They asked me my Ph.D works and previous professional work experience and knowledge.
Mostly easy, but sharp questions. The hiring manager told me he already knew about me through the phone call interview as well as resume, so it's my tun to ask him about everything. One interviewer grilled me with tricky questions about weird transistor structures. The manager and a technical VP were very friendly and nice guys.
  Answer Question

Rotation Job In Industrial Engineering Interview

Rotation Job In Industrial Engineering

Interviewed at SanDisk

Interview Details – Several interviews in a day, each 30-45 minutes. on-site. Very challenging that you have to deal with different people from different departments. Also do connect with them before hand and follow up afterwards.

Interview Question – nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Staff Firmware Engineer Interview

Staff Firmware Engineer
Milpitas, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SanDisk in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen followed by a series of face-face interviews

Negotiation Details – I took what was offered.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details – Phone interviewed by a team manager. They are looking for a guy with ERP experience but I am a student without professional experience.

Interviews for Top Jobs at SanDisk