SanDisk

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

3.1

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at SanDisk.

It was fine but no follow-up after process was over by Interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • This is a lateral move - are you sure you want it?   View Answer

Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SanDisk.

Recruiter was great. 2 rounds of phone interviews and 2 rounds of in person interviews. It took quite a while to receive the offer and negotiation also took a long time.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at SanDisk in February 2014.

Met at campus recruiting. Got an in-person interview the next day

Interview Questions
    • They asked a brain teaser about how many people will fit in a room.   View Answer

Field Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk in February 2014.

Straightforward process. Three interviews total, one that was in-person. All questions asked were very typical interview questions, no tricks. I especially appreciated that the recruiter would tell me at the end of the interview that I was moving onto the next round so I wasn't waiting to find out. After my final round, I received an offer the very next day.

Interview Questions
    • If I were a customer walking into a store, how would you sell Sandisk products to me?   Answer Question

Senior Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at SanDisk in February 2014.

1 phone interview, then an half-day on site interview with 4 different engineers.
    Then, the HR for the start date
    HR also wants to know the compensation in the past and checked references.

Interview Questions
    • Write a C function to count the duplicate items and sort them in the linked-list.   Answer Question
    Yes, for some equity participation.

Rotation Job In Industrial Engineering Interview

Several interviews in a day, each 30-45 minutes. on-site. Very challenging that you have to deal with different people from different departments. Also do connect with them before hand and follow up afterwards.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at SanDisk.

Phone interviewed by a team manager. They are looking for a guy with ERP experience but I am a student without professional experience.

Device Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SanDisk in January 2014.

I applied for this position at the SanDisk website
    Took one week from a phone call interview to on-site interview.
    Met 6 people including HR manager for 5 hours.
    Each interview took 45 mins except lunch hour with an interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me my Ph.D works and previous professional work experience and knowledge.
      Mostly easy, but sharp questions. The hiring manager told me he already knew about me through the phone call interview as well as resume, so it's my tun to ask him about everything. One interviewer grilled me with tricky questions about weird transistor structures. The manager and a technical VP were very friendly and nice guys.

Answer Question

Senior Device Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk in January 2014.

I got an email from hiring manager directly that he wants to interview me. After a week interview was fixed. He asked me basic device physics questions with few tricky ones. He was good enough to explain the problems so that I can answer.

Hiring manager told me that HR will get back to me in 7-10 days which never happened. I found that unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Threshold voltage dependence on width variation in MoSFETs ?   Answer Question

Senior Device Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at SanDisk in January 2014.

Get an email from the HM asking for an interview, was not really into this position but agreed to have a conversation.

Interview Questions
    • No difficulty questions but all are tech questions. Very basic semiconductor principle questions, like what is n-type Si, NP junction reverse operation, fermi level...   View Answer