SanDisk

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Firmware Engineer Interview

Staff Firmware Engineer
Milpitas, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at SanDisk in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone screen followed by a series of face-face interviews

Negotiation Details – I took what was offered.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details – Phone interviewed by a team manager. They are looking for a guy with ERP experience but I am a student without professional experience.

Senior Device Engineer Interview

Senior Device Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at SanDisk in January 2014.

Interview Details – Get an email from the HM asking for an interview, was not really into this position but agreed to have a conversation.

Interview Question – No difficulty questions but all are tech questions. Very basic semiconductor principle questions, like what is n-type Si, NP junction reverse operation, fermi level...   View Answer

Senior Staff ASIC Design Interview

Senior Staff ASIC Design
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in December 2012.

Interview Details – initial HR response takes forever. But once the resume get to the hiring manager's desk, the process is much faster. It takes less than 1 week from interview setup till offer provided

Interview Question – Not too difficulty on technical side   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details – Possibly most useless HR team in the world.
They are even more incompetent than the regular lot of HR people. Even though I submitted my resume through a trusted friend, it took ages for HR to actually start the hiring process. That's called a phone call. Ages. And then setting up the F2F interviews took another 2 months. And then another month for the 2nd and 3rd round. And then they never called me back. After interviewing all the way to the top. It's fine that I didn't get the job. Just please have the courtesy to call me and let me know. They never did that. Incredible.

Interview Question – Nothing. All normal expected questions any tough interviewer should ask.   Answer Question

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Senior Design Engineer

Interviewed at SanDisk

Interview Details – Be well prepared. They may ask some very tricky question. In average, they are not so hard. Do not get frustrated if you cannot answer all of them. Keep positive and smiling all the time. Remember, there are more chance waiting for you and you do not have to hang on them.

Interview Question – Some fundamental questions in the textbook.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accept the offer without negotiation.

Field Marketing Interview

Field Marketing

Interviewed at SanDisk

Interview Details – One phone and two Skype interviews.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Engineering Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at SanDisk.

Interview Details – Interviewed by total of 4 managers.

Interview Question – Challenges in your past job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations.

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Senior Design Engineer
Milpitas, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in September 2013.

Interview Details – Consists of phone interview + Onsite Interview. Met with 4 team members....from Director of the group to the senior Engineer then concluded with discussion with Senior Staff recruiter.
Really Nice people.....Had a positive feeling after the interview but unfortunately no offer. Lesson learned is never to give much significance to interview experience until you have offer in hand....

Interview Question – Mostly stuff on my resume.....and some questions testing problem solving skills all circuit related. (ANALOG and DIGITAL)...quite detailed   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in October 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume at the Career Fair on campus. 5 days later their HR called asking me if I am available for an on campus interview two weeks later. I gave an interview on-campus and the process was very well organized. It appears that the recruiters do an initial screening and then show the resume to hiring managers.

Interview Questions