SanDisk Interview Questions & Reviews

127 interviews

3.1

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in September 2013.

Consists of phone interview + Onsite Interview. Met with 4 team members....from Director of the group to the senior Engineer then concluded with discussion with Senior Staff recruiter.
    Really Nice people.....Had a positive feeling after the interview but unfortunately no offer. Lesson learned is never to give much significance to interview experience until you have offer in hand....

Interview Questions
    • Mostly stuff on my resume.....and some questions testing problem solving skills all circuit related. (ANALOG and DIGITAL)...quite detailed   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in October 2013.

I submitted my resume at the Career Fair on campus. 5 days later their HR called asking me if I am available for an on campus interview two weeks later. I gave an interview on-campus and the process was very well organized. It appears that the recruiters do an initial screening and then show the resume to hiring managers.

Senior Device Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at SanDisk in September 2013.

College recruiting. I sent my resume to HR and was contacted the same day. The interview was arranged next day at school. I was ask some basic device fundamental questions as well as some behavior questions. The interview time was about half an hour. I am still waiting for the results.

Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in April 2010.

Phone interview first. then two on-site interview.

Senior Device Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at SanDisk.

The first phase was a phone screen consisting of basic device physics and MOS fundamentals. The questions were very fair: pn junction related, operation of a MOSFET, scaling of a MOSFET.

HR later contacted me for an on-site interview, but over a six-week process of back and forth e-mails and phone calls, they simply stopped responding. The req remains open on the website, so I suspect they dropped the ball. Very unprofessional. I found another position elsewhere.

Interview Questions
    • The most challenging question was related to threshold voltage shift of a scaled MOSFET. This question makes sense since NAND is based on Vt shifting, but it is not in my background and I struggled with it.   Answer Question

Staff Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at SanDisk.

Good Interview. Had 2 rounds - telephonic and onsite. Onsite was for around 4.5 hours. Everyone was relaxed. Good questions. Mix of technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

The package was good. I was keen in negotiating the base salary. Upon further negotiation, SanDisk agreed to compensate my request through increasing the joining bonus. However, they were not willing to work on the base salary part. Hence declined the offer.

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at SanDisk.

I got this interview through the on campus career fair. The hiring manager was very nice and there was no unexpected question. However, they canceled the position and there were no next step.

Memory Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

interviewed at SanDisk in April 2013.

Got a call from the Hr.
    Onsite interview was scheduled.

Device Engineer Interview

Basic device questions, such as PN junction, CMOS, and behavior question. What is your favorite course, why choose our company

Device Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at SanDisk in July 2013.

Initial contact was 3 months from the date I applied. The hiring manager had send me an email about a phone interview, was also contacted by the HR the day before the interview to update my profile on their system.
    Interview was focused on fundamentals and broken down questions by the interviewer. He was very patient to explain about the questions and the approach.