SanDisk

3.1

46 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ASIC Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SanDisk.

HR contacted me directly regarding the intern position and after that for an onsite interview 6 people from ASIC team took my interview.

Business Intelligence Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk in April 2013.

Had to go through initial HR calls, 1-1 phone screening with manager, 3 one - one personal interviews on site, one technical, one behavioral and one technical & behavioral

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at SanDisk in March 2013.

Was called by a friend to come in for an interview that week as they had a resignation and needed someone to replace that position. The process was very quick. Within a week I had an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions about my experience, strategy, roadmap, etc.   Answer Question

Customer Firmware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SanDisk in March 2013.

Hiring manager called me and asked very basic C questions and SATA questions. She seemed very friendly. (More to come later). They flew me out to Milpitas for onsite interview.

Onsite interview was a mess. When I got there, they didnt have a meeting room available for interview. They were looking for a room for first 15 mins. The first guy who interviewed me was very rude. He brought a laptop in the room, he kept working on his laptop entire time he interviewed me. Then he asked me to write a program on white board, which I did. But he kept working on his laptop and didnt see my work on white board. Hiring manager interviewed me after that, she didnt have time that day and she only interviewed me for 20 mins instead of scheduled 45 mins. She kept insisting that I didnt do any useful work at my current job - which was very rude. There were 3 other technical interviews with 3 different people which were normal.

I answered most of the interview questions and was very hopeful that I would get an offer. They never communicated about the offer after the interview. I called HR 3 times and talked to her, she keeps telling me that she would update me about the interview outcome but she never informed me. No replies to emails either. I never heard back from them.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SanDisk in February 2013.

First, you have to meet up with person from HR. They are very friendly and ask you some general questions. Then I was interviewed by the product manager, which was all right. The people there are really friendly.

Interview Questions
    They actually give me more than what I asked for. Awesome

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at SanDisk in October 2012.

Went through 9 in-person and phone interviews. Hiring manager likes to have several candidates in the pool and does not go with you simply because you are the best one. They like to have several points of comparison,

Negotiation was simple. Countered and got what I asked for,

Product Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at SanDisk in April 2012.

I got the interview call by college recruiter and after a small phone interview they called me onsite for a 4hours long group interview. There were 6 interviewer and each of then took 1:1 30minutes interview. Interview questions were including technical and non technical.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at SanDisk in April 2012.

In my opinion, the interview process confused, interviewer confused. Interviewed twice in a rather lengthy several month span; a third interview was scheduled and cancelled with little notice on the day of the interview. Then, I received a subsequent call through a recruiter to interview; I declined.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or difficult questions, simply a nervous interviewer (an attorney), who apparently was unsure and nervous. Perhaps this was the interview tactic. Then, I, subsequently was referred to this job again by an outside recruiter who informed me that this attorney was "hard to please."   View Answer

Digital Design Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SanDisk in March 2012.

I received a call from the recruiter saying that I have been selected for digital design engineer 2. she arranged me a phone interview on the same day and she requested me to accept it. I was okay for the phone interview.

After phone interview, I was called for onsite interview which they called as "college day event".

there were 10 members including me for the interview. the onsite interview was well, not much technical but everything on your resume.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk in March 2012.

did two phone screens and attended the college day the next week, interviewed with 5 groups of people from different teams.
    HR told to get back to me in two weeks, however, no feedback from them for two weeks, called and emailed, no responds, worst HR i've ever met