SanDisk

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Reliability Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at SanDisk in June 2013.

I got the interview through employee referral. An HR contacted me and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. The manager called me and asked me about my school projects for 15 minutes. Then I was called for a day long on site interview. All what they asked me was about NAND flash memory. The managers were really nice but some of them were really hard. After two weeks another manager (who wasn't my hiring manager) called me and said he wants me to hire in his group.

Interview Questions
  • If you know NAND flash device physics and architecture you would be ok. Also make sure what goes into your resume because they asked me questions from what I out as my skills.   Answer Question
They offered me the average. I was able to increase a little bit but as a BS NCG it was really very attractive package not to mention that it comes with bonuses and other things too.