SanDisk

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Reliability Engineer I Interview

Milpitas, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in June 2013.

Interview Details – I got the interview through employee referral. An HR contacted me and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. The manager called me and asked me about my school projects for 15 minutes. Then I was called for a day long on site interview. All what they asked me was about NAND flash memory. The managers were really nice but some of them were really hard. After two weeks another manager (who wasn't my hiring manager) called me and said he wants me to hire in his group.

Interview Question – If you know NAND flash device physics and architecture you would be ok. Also make sure what goes into your resume because they asked me questions from what I out as my skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me the average. I was able to increase a little bit but as a BS NCG it was really very attractive package not to mention that it comes with bonuses and other things too.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SanDisk

Worked for SanDisk? Contribute to the Community!

SanDisk Videos

SanDisk – Why Work for Us?

From our early days asa Silicon Valley start-up to our current position as a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, SanDisk has been committed to driving the future of data storage. Our high-performance storage products are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SanDisk Reliability Engineer I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SanDisk employees and interview candidates.