SanDisk

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Staff Technical Support Engineer Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at SanDisk in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview and Hiring process was very smooth. Initially I talked with HR manager and then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. I then had face to face interview with 4 people including HR and the hiring manager. A day or two later I was contacted and told they would be making me an offer.

Interview Question – I was asked some detailed technical questions with some acronyms which I was not familiar with.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not need to negotiate as the offer was acceptable to me and met what I was looking for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at SanDisk

Worked for SanDisk? Contribute to the Community!

SanDisk Videos

SanDisk – Why Work for Us?

From our early days asa Silicon Valley start-up to our current position as a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company, SanDisk has been committed to driving the future of data storage. Our high-performance storage products are… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SanDisk Senior Staff Technical Support Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by SanDisk employees and interview candidates.