Sandals Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015
Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.0

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Sandals Resorts.

Interview

you have to apply for a Jamaican visa which is a lengthy and thorough process. turns out them and the bahamas are very particular with letting foreigners come in to the country. start this process way in advance from your desired start date

Interview Questions

Too much of a hassle and not enough time

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sandals Resorts in November 2014.

Interview

After sending in a resume, I had to fill out a lengthy questionnaire. After the interview, I was asked to fill out another lengthy questionnaire, an application, and asked to submit a 5 year MVR, which I paid for out of my own pocket. After being told I would know of the decision later that night, it actually took over a month to hear back from Sandals.

Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Sandals Resorts (Montego Bay Hip Strip (Jamaica)).

Interview

I did three (3) interviews...the final is normally at the corporate office with a director depending on the position for which you applied...the interview started a bit late, but the office is well kept, the interviews was professional in nature. I think however they need to communicate more with successful applicants and give them a timeline in which they can anticipate a call.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in joining sandals?   1 Answer
    • What should we hire you over the other applicants.   1 Answer

Wedding Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sandals Resorts (Montego Bay Hip Strip (Jamaica)) in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was easy.

Interview Questions

• Didnt have a difficult questions. I was just ask to talk about myslf which was very easy   Answer Question

Tour Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Sandals Resorts (Montego Bay (Jamaica)) in May 2010.

Interview

1. Called for interview giving date and time
    2.meet human resources,you will receive,a small written exam
    3.you will be interviewed by sales manager,operations manger and promotions manager
    4. get a feet back from the human resources re your interview
    5. I f your interview goes well they will tell you that they will call you to meet with the general manager

Interview Questions

• how will be a able to promote our product,in your own way?   1 Answer

Senior Restaurant Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sandals Resorts (Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles)) in April 2010.

Interview

I was called by former manager to run operations of 6 restaurants

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Presented with offer letter and comments