Sanderson Farms Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.5

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Sanderson Farms.

The interview is very basic. I did not receive any behavioral questions. The manager just got a feel for who I was and told me the expectations. He explained the position but I would not say I truly knew what I was getting into after leaving. You should come in dressed professionally and bring a resume. Ask a lot of questions because if you don't you will leave without enough information. Once hired you will begin rotations through each department. Expect to work all kinds of shifts and positions. You will be asked to fill in for hourly employees. Some of the position can be potentially dangerous and extremely labor intensive. You will get dirty and when I say dirty I mean disgusting. Overtime will be required almost weekly. There are no forty hour weeks for a trainee.

Interview Questions
There is no negotiating. They set all the terms and rules.

Other Interview Reviews for Sanderson Farms

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl, MS
    Anonymous Employee in Pearl, MS

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sanderson Farms in March 2012.

Very long day. Bring your own snack because unfortunately they will not even offer you water. First you tour the chicken processing plant. Next, they show a presentation of the company and have you fill out a written application. After the 1 on 1 interview, idk what to tell you because it seems like if you do not ask what comes next, then you will miss the group interview which is very much like the one on one interview but more laid back. From what I saw in the corporate office, there wasn't very much diversity there.

Interview Questions