Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort Interview Questions & Reviews

2.0

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sandestin, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandestin, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort in May 2011.

When I first interview for the Resort it was for a Special Events Manager position at the FINZ Restaurant. I interviewed with the Food and Beverage Director and had a second interview with the VP of Operations.

Interview Questions
    • I did not think there were difficult questions, it was a very refreshing and enlightening experience.   Answer Question
    I gladly accepted the offer - I wanted work for Sandestin for many years! I was happy to accept and happy with the offer!

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.

Have to be very pro-active and stay on top of HR and hiring managers. Interview was a joke....only personal talk.

Interview Questions
    Could not give me a clear picture of the bonus system only salary. I tried to negotiate for more but they would not budge.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort

Worked for Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort? Contribute to the Community!