Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort.

Interview

Have to be very pro-active and stay on top of HR and hiring managers. Interview was a joke....only personal talk.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Could not give me a clear picture of the bonus system only salary. I tried to negotiate for more but they would not budge.

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort (Sandestin, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

When I first interview for the Resort it was for a Special Events Manager position at the FINZ Restaurant. I interviewed with the Food and Beverage Director and had a second interview with the VP of Operations.

Interview Questions

• I did not think there were difficult questions, it was a very refreshing and enlightening experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gladly accepted the offer - I wanted work for Sandestin for many years! I was happy to accept and happy with the offer!