Sandia Interview Questions in Albuquerque, NM

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sandia in January 2011.

I had a two day interview and met with a total of 15 people and gave a presentation based upon my Ph.D. work. The interview was very relaxed, most people asked me what questions I had about Sandia and about the city. I only got a few questions based upon my presentation. Besides that, there were no technical questions. Most of the time during the interviews was spent with me asking the interviewers about their research.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sandia

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sandia in March 2008.

Had initial phone interview, then person to person behavioral interview. Could not discuss much about project to protect information. Experience overal was better than expected and compared to other industry interviews was easier than expect. Process is quite slow to be hired on to Sandia, but was assured they are working on it.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sandia? Contribute to the Community!