Sandia Engineering Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sandia (Livermore, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process at Sandia was very pleasant. I had the opportunity to go on site and meet with some of the different groups that I would potentially work with. As part of the interview process I gave a brief presentation on my previous work (some of my research projects). Everyone was very nice, however the pace seemed a little too slow for my current stage in my career.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sandia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sandia (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2011.

Interview

I had a two day interview and met with a total of 15 people and gave a presentation based upon my Ph.D. work. The interview was very relaxed, most people asked me what questions I had about Sandia and about the city. I only got a few questions based upon my presentation. Besides that, there were no technical questions. Most of the time during the interviews was spent with me asking the interviewers about their research.

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Sandia (Livermore, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Met recruiter at college career fair and had initial on campus interview. Got email notification for on site visit and interview. Had several one on one interviews and a group interview gave a presentation on my research. Answered several questions regarding my research. Was given tours of various labs and talked about what they did there.

Interview Questions

• What conflicts have you have with coworkers and how did you resolve them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Sandia (Albuquerque, NM) in March 2008.

Interview

Had initial phone interview, then person to person behavioral interview. Could not discuss much about project to protect information. Experience overal was better than expected and compared to other industry interviews was easier than expect. Process is quite slow to be hired on to Sandia, but was assured they are working on it.