Sandia Systems Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Sandia in March 2011.

I met a recruiter at a conference and after looking at my resume, she seemed very interested. She made all the arrangements to have me fly out to interview over my Spring Break. A couple of employees took me out to breakfast, then I had 2 interviews, lunch with a couple different employees, 2 more interviews, back to the hotel. It was fairly painless. Everyone I interviewed with was very friendly and more than willing to answer all of my questions honestly. After I left my recruiter (who also arranged all the interviews and gave me a ride from my hotel to the facility and back) gave me the impression it was just of making sure I was a good fit for the company and the company was a good fit for me. I left pretty confident that I would be offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something they didn't want to do.   Answer Question

Worked for Sandia? Contribute to the Community!