Sandoz International Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

3.3

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sandoz International in April 2012.

Interview

1. Phone interview with the technical team which involves discussion about the ongoing projects and troubleshooting. How you resolve the problems and what are the achievements. 2. On-site interview with the team & group members which involves technical problem and solution. 3. Interview with HR and Head. 4. Offer discussion and negotiation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

30 % increase salary negotiation

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kundl (Austria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Kundl (Austria)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a telephone pre-screening interview composing of 3 parts: - your introduction (5 min) - general and more specific questions about your previous experience, including problem solving questions (20 min) - information about position you are applying for - your questions (5 min) All the talk took around 60 min. An interview was carried out by a potential supervisor - it wasn't very professional.

Interview Questions

• Which modifications you should consider while thinking about protein stability?   Answer Question
    • How would you determine disulphide bridges positions?   Answer Question

Global Clinical Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holzkirchen (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Holzkirchen (Germany)) in June 2015.

Interview

3 technical and 1 HR. Mostly enquired my previous experience. Was given opportunity to know about the new company. Very positive and encouraging attitude.Was very clear in expectations. Also briefed on future role.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz International.

Interview

HIP was classic (Recruitment agency, HR, Functional head and Country Head). Liked functional one with group of seniors (some test were provided that was base for next career path :)). May confirm that the process still the same.

Head Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Skopje (Republic of Macedonia)).

Interview

Process was smooth via head hunting agency. All questions were relevant to the experiance needed and everything was in very good manner implemented.

Negotiation

Received feedback from the head hunting agency that they have selected me and will proceed with an offer. Received offer with mistaken figure in the year salary, which was great :), but it had to be changed and it was still fine.

Manager Interview

Interview

Competence based questions tailored according to required job skills

Interview Questions

• Situational questions, how would you react with XZY happens?   Answer Question

SAP FI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Londrina (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sandoz International (Londrina (Brazil)) in April 2011.

Interview

The process is done via several intervires with DIvisional responsable, functional line managers

Interview Questions

• Technical skill as about FI area and how to performe the project implementation   Answer Question