Sandoz Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 24, 2014
11 interviews

2.7

Medical Director Interview

It was almost a month from the time I had my initial telephone interview to the actual live interview. Two of the interviews were telephone interviews. I was treated in a professional manner. The interview approach was behavioral-based, consisting of questions about how I would react or have handled different situations in the past. I felt they did not ask enough questions about my technical expertise.

Scientist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sandoz.

industry standard format - telephone interview followed by on-site and then follow up

Interview Questions
    • all questions were standard - none too difficult - none too easy   Answer Question
    limited room for negotiation

Supply Chain Strategist Intern Interview

The first round interview was going over my resume really quickly, and being described to about the projects that were available. Based on my experience, I was asked to choose the project that better fits my interest and background.

The second round interview goes deeper on my resume, about what skills I have used in the projects I have done. Then I was asked a specific question that how would I help them improve the demand forecast accuracy with historical data and expert recommendations.

Interview Questions
    • The second round interview I was asked a specific question that how would I help them improve the demand forecast accuracy with historical data and expert recommendations. I was asked to detail the techniques that could help them reduce the forecast error.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Broomfield, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sandoz in August 2012.

Very smooth and quick process. Applied through temp agency, delayed interviews due to FDA presence but once that was done I met with the managers and was working there within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Discussing your own weaknesses. I always have trouble with that one though.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Sandoz in May 2013.

Very professional- straight to the point and time-efficient

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Sandoz in August 2012.

i applied my cv in an employment fair which was held in my college, 3 or 4 months later they called me for an interview. It was simple, i was asked if one of the doctors i'm selling my product to is lying about doing so how would i act?

Interview Questions
    • if a doctor on your list assures you that he prescribes your drug regularly, but the pharmacist tells you that he prescribes another one.. what would you do..?   Answer Question

Management Accountant Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Sandoz.

First interviewed by agent then by mangement and then to be interviewed by the directors

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thāne (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Sandoz in January 2012.

everything from my initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Not yet to say

Complaints Coordinator Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sandoz in March 2011.

I submitted my CV through a contact and by internet and was called for a position that wor as not yet listed on their website as the one I had applied for was already closed. Basic HR question and was called back for a further interview with the HR person and the hiring manager. I was later informed by email that they had gone a different way.

Area Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sandoz in January 2010.

Phone interview w/ Recruiter; F2F with HR; F2F with VP; Phone interview w/ VP; Phone interview with hiring manager

Worked for Sandoz? Contribute to the Community!