Sandoz

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Strategist Intern Interview

Interviewed at Sandoz

Interview Details – The first round interview was going over my resume really quickly, and being described to about the projects that were available. Based on my experience, I was asked to choose the project that better fits my interest and background.

The second round interview goes deeper on my resume, about what skills I have used in the projects I have done. Then I was asked a specific question that how would I help them improve the demand forecast accuracy with historical data and expert recommendations.

Interview Question – The second round interview I was asked a specific question that how would I help them improve the demand forecast accuracy with historical data and expert recommendations. I was asked to detail the techniques that could help them reduce the forecast error.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Operator Interview

Broomfield, CO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Sandoz in August 2012.

Interview Details – Very smooth and quick process. Applied through temp agency, delayed interviews due to FDA presence but once that was done I met with the managers and was working there within a week.

Interview Question – Discussing your own weaknesses. I always have trouble with that one though.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Sandoz in May 2013.

Interview Details – Very professional- straight to the point and time-efficient

Interview Question – Numeric market data   Answer Question

Medical Representative Interview

Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through other source and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Sandoz in August 2012.

Interview Details – i applied my cv in an employment fair which was held in my college, 3 or 4 months later they called me for an interview. It was simple, i was asked if one of the doctors i'm selling my product to is lying about doing so how would i act?

Interview Question – if a doctor on your list assures you that he prescribes your drug regularly, but the pharmacist tells you that he prescribes another one.. what would you do..?   Answer Question

Management Accountant Interview

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Sandoz.

Interview Details – First interviewed by agent then by mangement and then to be interviewed by the directors

Interview Question – Are you a specialist or a generalist?   View Answer

Executive Interview

Thāne (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sandoz in January 2012.

Interview Details – everything from my initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Question – stability of previous compony   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not yet to say

Complaints Coordinator Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sandoz in March 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my CV through a contact and by internet and was called for a position that wor as not yet listed on their website as the one I had applied for was already closed. Basic HR question and was called back for a further interview with the HR person and the hiring manager. I was later informed by email that they had gone a different way.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Area Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sandoz in January 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview w/ Recruiter; F2F with HR; F2F with VP; Phone interview w/ VP; Phone interview with hiring manager

Project Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sandoz in December 2009.

Interview Details – A 4 hour interview divided between 5 people ended up interviewing with only 3 people since 2 were out of the office. One person had only been there a month, another a very nice HR person and finally a key stake holder who obviously wanted a background not found on my resume and made sure to let me know it. The position reported to a director level person at another facility out of state.

Interview Question – Explain and define elements in approx 6 manufacturing steps presented on a spreadsheet.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sandoz? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sandoz interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sandoz employees and interview candidates.