Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 23, 2014
Updated Mar 23, 2014
2 interviews

Cook Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem in January 2010.

do you know how to cook?

Interview Questions
    easy

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bethlehem, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem in September 2011.

I applied for several positions at different times on their website and scheduled the interviews after completing the application.The first one I went to and sat there through the interview only to be told that the job had been taken.The next one same thing happened.Then the 3rd time I went for an interview it was for front desk of their hotel but then was told they only had 3rd shift open which is over night.After telling the interviewer that I can not do nights she continued to be helpful by offering me 3 other positions that were open and suited the hours that I was looking for.So after I decided on one of the positions she called up to the department supervisor to see if he had time to interview me and he did.He gave me the interview and hired me on the spot.Then I was given forms that I had to take to get a drug test and they would have to also do a background check.Then a week later I got a call letting me know that everything passed and I was hired and they asked if I can come to orientation the following week.So I went for 2 days of payed orientation and started work the next day.Now I have been with them for 9 months.

Interview Questions
    • How much experience you have had.   Answer Question
    • What hours are you available to work and are you available weekends and holidays cause they are a must.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem

Worked for Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem? Contribute to the Community!